Things to do when you see Google Account Recovery not working properly
There are instances when a Google user gets stuck with Google not working issue and looks for some information that can help you to resolve this issue.
Why Google not working issue appears?
No wonder, you are thinking about why is your Google not working and you are exhausted with the issue after trying hard to get rid of this issue. Then before rectifying Google not working properly issue, you must be aware of the reason why are you seeing this. It has been observed the anti-virus software that you have installed in your PC might be the reason for your Google issue. The anti-virus program may oppose the working or Google due to alteration in files of the security program or to prevent any malicious activity it can stop working of Google.
Or else, it might be possible that installation of any of the program on your device creates an issue which is not letting you access Google.
Possibly, there have been other reasons also for this issue and that can be rectified through some steps which are mentioned in this article you help you out in wrenching off the trouble which doesn't let you use Google properly.
How would you troubleshoot Google account recovery not working properly issue?
Google Chrome Browser
• The first thing you must do is opening your Google Chrome web browser and open the Settings option by click on the Gear Icon.
• After that, go to the Show Advanced Settings option.
• In addition, you will be required to select Clear Browsing Data section in the Privacy section.
• Thereafter, select all the checkboxes and clear the data stored in the browser.
This is how you would see the issue would not trouble you and you will be using Google services without facing any glitch. Apart from this, if Google recovery not working properly issue still persists, in that case, you can follow the given steps to reset your Firewall settings.
Reset the Firewall Settings
You can resolve Google issue by performing the given steps easily with these steps you will be able to reset the Firewall Settings on default. So simply follow all the instructions as mentioned below.
• First of all, go to the Control Panel.
• After that, you have to select the Windows Firewall option and click on the Restore Default option.
• Thereafter, you will see your Windows Firewall will be restored and you need to restart your Chrome browser and check whether Google is working properly or not.
Once you apply the above steps, the issue will be resolved immediately and you will be able to access all the Google services. Moreover, you need further help to get rid of this issue you can get support from customer service team.