News By Tag
News By Location
National Demolition Association (NDA) Elects New President
The National Demolition Association (NDA) is pleased to announce Chris Godek of New England Yankee Construction, LLC, in Milford, Connecticut, has been elected the new President of NDA for the 2019-2021 term.
Godek previously served as Vice President of the association and was elected during the organization's Annual Meeting of the Members, March 24, 2019 at its Demolition Convention and Expo in Aurora, Colorado.
"I am honored and humbled to become the President of the National Demolition Association. stated Godek. "I am excited to begin work and lead the association in a direction that best serves our industry. During my time on the Board of Directors, I have had the opportunity to work with some hard working and strong professionals. I look forward to continuing our work and advancing the mission of NDA to provide our members with the tools necessary to become leaders in the demolition industry."
Other changes to the NDA Executive Committee include the election of:
· Vice President – Scott Homrich, Homrich, Carleton, Michigan
· Secretary – James Milburn, Milburn LLC, Hillside, Illinois
· Treasurer – Ben Hayden, Hayden Wrecking Corporation, Washington Park, Illinois
· Past President – Scott Knightly, EnviroVantage, Epping, New Hampshire
The following members were elected to the Board of Directors:
· Karsten Pawlik, Alpine Demolition Services, LLC, St Charles, Illinois
· Steven Schwartz, Haines & Kibblehouse, Inc., Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
· Edmund Vernier, Jr., Environmental and Infrastructure Group, LLC, Bristol, Pennsylvania
· Kyle Maddox, Virginia Wrecking Company, Daphne, Alabama
For more information on the National Demolition Association, visit www.demolitionassociation.com.
About the National Demolition Association
The National Demolition Association (NDA) is a non-profit trade organization representing approximately 500 U.S. and Canadian companies and many international firms that are involved in the demolition process. Membership includes demolition contractors, general contractors, civil engineering abreast of environmental, regulatory and safety matters, keep regulators informed about issues facing the industry, increase public and industry awareness, and provide members with networking opportunities and information on the latest technical advances in equipment and services.