Nestle, Crown Flour Mill among major End Users, Processors Addressing 4th Cassava & Starch Africa
CMT's 4th Cassava & Starch Africa scheduled on 22-23 May, 2019 in Accra will take stock of Africa's new cassava processing projects, success stories, end users' cassava sourcing challenges as well as the need for farm mechanization.
By: Centre for Management Technology (CMT)
The who's who in Africa's cassava & starch production and processing industry that are providing updates on their projects and market opportunities includes:
• Anurag Shukla, Managing Director, Crown Flour Mill - The Flourishing Market: Success Stories & Lessons Learned of a Flour Manufacturer
• Oluyemisi Iranloye, CEO, Psaltry International - Sustainable Supply: Enhancing Cassava Productivity for Industrial Purposes
• Olivier Nanan Kablan, President & CEO, GMC Universal - Project Spotlight: Cassava Starch Processing Plant in Ghana
• Oyetunde Adesanya Solaja, Managing Director, Crest Agro Products - Unlocking Potential of New Cassava Derivatives
Cassava: Adding Value for Africa (C:AVA) Project will be under the spotlight with a session on 'Anchoring Growth: Unleashing the Wonders of African Cassava' by Prof. L. O. Sanni, Programme Manager, C:AVA. In addition, Alfred Dixon, Director of the Development and Delivery Office, IITA will present on 'Milling Money from Cassava through Farm Mechanization & Post-Harvest Management'.
Other topics to be covered are:
• Converting Cassava into Bioethanol: Challenges & Opportunities - Richard Bennett, CEO, Sunbird Bioenergy
• Starch Market Opportunities & Growth Prospects: Africa's Context - Cyril Ugwu, Country Coordinator Nigeria, The Sustainable Trade Initiative (IDH)
For more information about the conference, visit our website (https://www.cmtevents.com/
+65 6346 9147