Transition From EMS Associates is Complete and The Symposium Has Added Offerings
By: New Frontier Emergency Medicine
We have a record number of attendees from 19 states registered, doubled the size of the exhibit hall and so much more!
The transition from the EMS Associates Summit is complete, we have added new educational material, new speakers, a new mobile app and new events!
Some of the Breakout Session Speakers:
· LifeFlight Network – Critical Care OB, Ventilation/
· Medtronic – Stroke and Neurologic Emergencies
· Dr. Travis Newby, DO – The Use of Ultrasound and Establishing an Ultrasound Program
· Scott Lail – Sedation and Pain Management
· Dr. Justin Hensley, DO – Environmental Emergencies
· Bill Justice – Rural Trauma Considerations
Don't forget, the hotel room block expires on the evening of April 4th and the discounted, early conference registration rates go away April 5th so get signed up soon!
Please check out the NFEM website www.newfrontieremergencymedicine.com for the latest updates and complete 2019 Symposium information!
New Frontier Emergency Medicine