Dynamic Abidjan to host 6th Africa Oil Palm & Rubber Summit for End Users, Plantations Owners
6th Africa Oil Palm & Rubber Summit, 08-09 May, 2019 in Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire discusses Africa's promising palm oil and rubber markets, yield improvements, sustainable sourcing, technology interventions, and downstream processing facilities.
By: Centre for Management Technology (CMT)
Presenting a case study on 'Success Stories & Lessons Learned from Indonesia' is Fadhil Hassan, Director, Asian Agri. He delves into the regulatory framework and government-led initiatives and public private partnerships for sustainable palm oil and rubber growth.
End users sharing their perspectives on palm oil sourcing at the summit are: Alain Boussou Eba, Head of Supplier Development, Nestle on 'Deliver Compliance to EU Norms through Palm Oil Supplier Development Initiatives in Central & West Africa' while Christopher Jinadu, Head of Purchasing, Henkel Laundry & Home Care explains the 'Strategic Sourcing & Sustainable Pricing through Innovation'.
Plus, Corporate Sponsor of the summit - Bayer West & Central Africa shares insights on latest innovations in planting materials.
Other important sessions include:
• Are Oil Palm & Rubber Price Recovery Insight? - LMC International
• Technology Intervention for High Yielding Sustainable Plantation in Africa - Olam Gabon
• Oil & Rubber Sectors - African Development Bank (AfDB)
• Developing an Oil Palm Plantation & Downstream Processing Facilities in Zambia - Zampalm
• Market Trends & Opportunities in Palm Oil Processing - Africa Palm Industries
• Unlocking Palm Oil Potential in Cosmetics & Personal Care Applications - Novafrique
• Project Spotlight: Rubber Processing Facility for the Tyre Manufacturing Market - Nimba Rubber
• Unlocking New Downstream Opportunities for Rubber - Cooper Rubber Processing Plant (CRPP)
View event website https://www.cmtevents.com/