- March 27, 2019
-- isTracks is pleased to announce further enhancements to their industry-leading AOBRD offer. Some of its key features include:
- Seamless transition from AOBRD to ELD and back. In the VisTracks back office portal motor carriers select the Regulation Mode, either AOBRD or ELD, to set the regulation mode for that device according to the vehicle the driver is connected to.
- Speed thresholds for automatic transitions to Driving and OnDuty ND can be set to either automatically transition or never automatically transition
- Industry's broadest support Vbus Devices. We support over 20 best of breed devices
- Customizable DVIR forms
- No edits show on the roadside inspection screen or emailed logs to a DOT officer
- The ability to edit drive time from either the portal (done by the fleet manager) or the app (done by the driver)
- Multiple types of editing modes that can be chosen on a driver by driver basis
- Available in multiple languages
- Five different alerts that can be set up around violations and DVIRs
- Ability to show the street address instead of the city and mileage from that city
- Support for multiple DOT numbers within one company
- In app documentation and short how to videos on usability
- Mobile applications for both iOS and Android devices
- Support for mixed AOBRD-ELD fleets
"VisTracks, the #1 Reseller Branded ELD solution in the market, is excited to release further enhancements to our industry's leading AOBRD solution," said Steve Eick, VisTracks President and CEO. "We have been listening to our customers and are addressing their needs. We offer the industry's leading concierge support for our partners' AOBRD and ELD offers with our Compliance Support Center providing 24X7 coverage."
What sets VisTracks' AOBRD solution apart from other AOBRD products is that the layout and functionality of the app is near identical to the ELD app so there will be no training needed when transitioning from AOBRD to ELD in the future. Also the portal is the same for the fleet manager, so no training is needed for either.
VisTracks ELD product consists of the Reseller-branded VisTracks' DOT-compliant and certified tablet app and portal, together with a tablet or smartphone in the vehicle, along with a certified hardware device attached to the engine that transmits data via Bluetooth, WiFi Direct, WiFi or a wired serial interface to the tablet. This solution will enable drivers to keep electronic logs of their driving status, be warned of impending violations, provide for pre- and post-trip vehicle inspection, and follow additional state and federal rules as well as Canadian rules.
Key Features of VisTracks Hours of Service include:
- All 317 FMCSA tests passed together with all supported hardware
- Reseller-branded app, portal and collateral available,
- Ease of reseller certification under their own name on FMCSA website
- Very easy to use, geared to non-technical drivers
- Full featured app with several unique features for both HOS, DVIR and IFTA
- Synchronized portal for near real time back office management
- Numerous APIs for customization and integration with Fleet software applications
- Support for Android and iOS
VisTracks is a leading provider of FMCSA-certified software and managed services for electronic logging of driver hours of services, vehicle inspections, electronic work orders, and other services which enable resellers fleets large and small to benefit from certification, compliance and increased efficiencies in an extremely easy-to-use driver app and back-office portal. Services are designed to be sold by fleet and telematics companies, as well as wireless carriers and other channels. For more information, visit www.vistracks.com