Comfit Care – Empowering and Embracing Your Femininity
Comfit Care, a feminine lubricant gel, was created by a mother, keeping in mind the difficulties faced by young women. This gel works as a lube and helps to insert tampons without any pain. With tampons, women do not have to miss sports, swimming lessons or fun times like pool parties anymore. They will also feel more comfortable wearing any kind of clothing.
Comfit Care Lubricating Gel – How it Helps
• Assists in easy insertion of tampons.
• Assists in easy insertion of menstrual cups.
• Aids menopausal dryness.
Benefits of Comfit Care Lubricating Gel
• This gel is easy to use, it is not greasy or messy.
• The gel is well packaged in a tube that is easy to carry.
• There are no colourants or perfumes in the gel.
• The product is affordable.
• It is a discreet gel.
Comfit Care Advantage:
• You would not want to miss out on plans just because your menstruating. Sanitary pads are uncomfortable to use. When using sanitary pads, women are often not comfortable when wearing jeans or tights. Tampons are the next best thing in that situation, but they can be painful to insert. Comfit Care makes it comfortable and easy to use tampons.
• Lube is available in many stores, but they are available in the male section along with the condoms. It is not a section where a mother or a teenage girl is comfortable in. Moreover, these lubes tend to have colourful and sexual names and images all over them. Women often find it embarrassing to purchase them in stores. Comfit Care is a feminine product, has a neutral name and is available in a small package. It is available in the female section of pharmacies and stores which is another advantage.
Buying Comfit Care:
It is easily available in pharmacies of main cities and west coast of Cape Town. It can also be bought online.
For more information about Comfit Care, please visit their website: https://comfitcare.co.za/
About Comfit Care
Comfit Care is a lubricating gel for females, quite helpful in inserting tampons without any pain. It is developed and manufactured in South Africa and approved by gynaecologists.
73 Schabort Dr, Eversdal
Cape Town, 7530, South Africa
083 486 0305