FYI: 13 DOs and DONTs When in Boracay Island
For your information, here are some things you can and cannot do in the "new" Boracay.
By: DirectWithHotels Ltd
As a responsible traveler, it is your responsibility to obey these rules. For your information, here are some things you can and cannot do in the "new" Boracay.
1. Tourists may be required to present hotel reservation slips before entering the island. Make sure to print your booking documents before heading to Boracay.
2. Smoking and drinking alcoholic beverages along White Beach is not allowed.
3. "Laboracay" or the annual Labor Day party is now banned.
4. Diving in waters surrounding Boracay is temporarily prohibited.
5. All water activities, such as banana boat ride, jet skiing, and parasailing, are temporarily suspended.
6. Sand castle making will be regulated.
7. Installation of electric lights on the beachfront is not allowed.
8. Dining by the beach is prohibited.
9. Fireworks displays will only be allowed until 9 o'clock in the evening.
10. Speaking of fire… it is now prohibited to do fire dancing that uses kerosene lamps.
11. Souvenir shops and hawkers along the beachfront are now banned.
13. Boracay accommodations not connected to the island's sewage system or do not have its own treatment facility will not be allowed to operate. 24Seven recommends Fridays as a top choice for Boracay hotel in Station 1. This is a AAA resort that is known for its exotic native cottages that give an authentic tropical vibe. Fridays Boracay rooms can be booked direct online, https://www.fridaysboracay.com/