Asset Living Adds 7,600 Beds to Its Student Housing Portfolio
By: Asset Living
"As we launch our new brand, Asset Living, we are excited about recently growing our managed student housing portfolio by 7,600+ beds," said Ryan McGrath, Chief Executive Officer of Asset Living. "We are honored by this new client entrusting us to utilize our years of student housing experience and human capital to drive results on their behalf."
Among the 10 student housing communities Asset Living will manage are properties serving students attending East Carolina University, James Madison University, the University of Florida, the University of Georgia, the University of Illinois and the University of Tennessee.
The most recent student housing properties that Asset Living has added to its management portfolio include:
• Heights of Knoxville, Knoxville (Tenn.) - http://live-
• Hills of Harrisonburg - Northview, Harrisonburg (Va.) - http://live-
• Hills of Harrisonburg - Southview, Harrisonburg (Va.) - http://live-
• Hills of Harrisonburg - Stonegate, Harrisonburg (Va.) - http://live-
• Park at Athens - Hillside, Athens (Ga.) - http://thepark-
• Park at Athens – Lakeside, Athens (Ga.) - http://thepark-
• West 20, Gainesville (Fla.) - http://west-
• 33 East, Greenville (N.C.) - http://33-east.com
• ONE North, Urbana (Ill.) - http://one-illinois.com
• ONE South, Urbana (Ill.) - http://one-illinois.com
These are just the latest editions to Asset's portfolio of managed properties, which includes more than 250 communities. Asset Living continues to build on its 35 years of experience delivering value to clients as the industry's leading third-party management company. It serves residents at all stages of their lives− whether they are in college and living in student housing, a member of the workforce and living at a multifamily property or retired and enjoying life at a senior housing community.
* * *
About Asset Living
Asset Living, formerly known as Asset Campus Housing, is a third-party property management firm based in Houston, Texas. Asset Living manages a growing portfolio of hundreds of student housing properties across the nation and the world. The company provides services that include property management, asset management, development and investment services. Visit http://assetcampushousing.com to learn more.