Smart Africa Infrastructure Conference
By: KPM Learnings & Manpower Solutions Pvt Ltd
"Shaping the Future of Africa"
25 - 26 July 2019 - United Republic of Tanzania
About KPM Learnings
"KPM" denotes Key Performance Management which is directed towards the strategic goals of any organization and few sets of key skills. Our aim is to upgrade and set those key skills that are result oriented and bring organizational excellence by all means. In KPM we provide tailor-made practical in-house, open house training programs, conferences and exhibitions solutions with the latest industrial & technological trend in today's competitive business landscape.
Designing, developing and delivering world-class networking platforms like conferences and tailor-made academic learning programs across all industry sectors including Banking & Finance, Oil & Gas, IT & Mobility, Power & Mining, Leadership & Management are the main USP's of KPM.
Notes to Editor
The KPM team is delighted to announce our top of the line conference Smart Africa Infrastructure Conference, which will be held from 25th to 26th July 2019 at the United Republic of Tanzania.
"We are excited and pleased that so many CEOs and influential leaders from the various industry and Government have already committed to speak at our Conference. Their experience and leadership in the Tanzania market will allow for critical and insightful discussions at the conference. Having the conference in the United Republic of Tanzania provides a unique opportunity for industry leaders and global policymakers to meet together and discuss and debate the future role for Africa's Development."
Key features why to attend
• The only conference in the region which will be executed after the allocation of fresh budgets for 2019-20 by the Government of Tanzania
• Dedicated tracks for each segment of the industry
• Delegate participation from across the Government and Public sectors of the East African Countries
• Invitation only event(restricted to delegates)
• Exclusive round table session dedicated for solution providers
• Addressing key challenges for infrastructure development in the region
• Initiatives to achieve Vision 2025
• 20+ renowned international & industry experts and session partners
• Highlights on the upcoming Infrastructure projects for 2019-2020
• Dedicated breakout sessions
Contact Us for more info:
Mr. Amir Nazrul
Phone: +91 8041280005, +1 226 223 9924
Head Office: KPM Leanings, 3rd Floor, LV Complex, Koramangala 7th Block, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
African Office: KEYPEM Group Limited1st floor, Office No. 107, PANESARS Centre, Mombasa Road, 45494 – 00100, Nairobi, Kenya
Mr. Amir Nazrul
Page Updated Last on: Mar 25, 2019