Five Top EWG A Rated All Purpose Cleaners Worth a Try
By: Carolina Clean
by Carolina Clean (http://carolinaclean.co/
Five Top EWG A Rated All Purpose Cleaners worth a Try in your home.
1. Aunt Fannie's Cleaning Vinegar
Aunt Fannie's Cleaning Vinegar (https://amzn.to/
Really tough natural cleaner and eliminates any bad odors. I was always having greasy countertops, even after cleaning with all kinds of chemicals, no more greasy countertops with vinegar cleaning.
• Multipurpose non-toxic cleaning spray. Formulated to tackle a variety of household surfaces including the kitchen, bathroom and more.
• No rinsing or residue, just wipe clean
• Safe around kids & pets
• Made with essential oils and food-based ingredients
• Awarded highest health & safety rating for cleaning products by the Environmental Working Group. Aunt Fannie's (https://amzn.to/
2. Bon Ami Powder Cleanser
Bon Ami Powder Cleanser (https://amzn.to/
As far as powder cleaners go, Bon Ami is still the perfect household cleanser because it does not contain chlorine, perfume, or dye. For your house, and for your family's health, Bon Ami is simply a natural. Unique ingredients remove dried on splatters and spills. Tackles burned on grease, baked on food, and sticky messes. Recommended by plumbing fixture, appliance, and cookware manufacturers, because it cleans without scratching.
• Polishing cleanser for a better cleaning experience
• No chlorine, perfume or dye
• Cleans without scratching
• Easier rinsing
3. Dr. Bronner's Sal Suds Liquid Cleaner
Dr. Bronner's Sal Suds Liquid Cleaner (https://amzn.to/
Sal Suds Liquid Cleaner is the ultimate multi-purpose cleaner when used, is great for just about any household cleaning task. Use a couple of tablespoons for an average load of laundry. Dilute with water when sponging down countertops or to mop your floor, or even mix with baking soda to make a powerful scouring agent for bathtubs and sinks. Dr. Bronner's continues its mission and commitment to promoting and advancing positive social change. From pioneering USDA certified organic personal care products to creating Fair Trade projects across the world
• ALL PURPOSE CLEANER: Concentrated hard-surface all-purpose cleaner, which is equally effective for general household cleaning. Works great when used on dishes, floors, laundry, etc.
• NATURAL: Made with plant-based surfactants. Natural fir needle, and spruce essential oils. (no cheap, harsh pine stump oil) Without any synthetic dyes, fragrances or preservatives.
• CERTIFIED ORGANIC AND VEGAN: Certified organic by the USDA National Organic Program. Certified Vegan by Vegan Action.
• EFFECTIVE CLEANER: Sal Suds Liquid Cleaner is equally effective in hard or soft water, rinsing freely, hot or cold.
EWG A Rated All Purpose
4. Seventh Generation Disinfecting Multi-Surface Cleaner
Seventh Generation Disinfecting Multi-Surface Cleaner (https://amzn.to/
Pet Owners, this cleaner is definitely one for you. This is my "go to" cleaner when cleaning sinks, bathrooms, toilets, and tile. The Thyme active ingredient has a great smell and germ killing ability, that chemical cleaners cannot beat.
• Multi-surface cleaner kills 99.99% of bacteria and viruses*
• No rinse required when cleaning food contact surfaces and children's toys
• Eliminates odors produced by odor-causing bacteria
• Botanical disinfectant with the active ingredient Thymol (a component of Thyme Oil)
• Leaves home smelling clean and fresh with a lemongrass and thyme scent, when made with essential oils and botanical extracts
5. Truce All-Purpose Cleaner
Truce All-Purpose Cleaner (https://amzn.to/
In 1996, longtime Phoenix resident and avid baker Kandie Konomos began a household cleaning company. Not long after starting, Kandie noticed her skin would often react to the chemicals in the cleaning products. After being regularly exposed to all sorts of these products, she soon developed contact dermatitis.
The "Ah-Ha" Moment:
In an effort to relieve her painful allergic condition, she tried many of the so-called "green" products, but with no luck. As her condition continued, she imagined a product with a simpler recipe. One that could clean effectively yet not cause irritation or pain. A baker at heart, Kandie soon realized that if she could create recipes for all sorts of baked goods. She could also be able to develop recipes for safe and effective cleaning products. Those products would eventually become Truce Cleaning Products.
• Hypoallergenic, Vegan, Cruelty-Free.
Carolina Clean (http://carolinaclean.co/)