Follow on Google News
News By Tag
News By Place
Follow on Google News
Senior Safety App 9.7.112: A faster and easier way to reach your loved ones for quick assistance
New features included in version 9.7.112:
* Emergency health information
Senior Safety empowers caregivers by making medical information such as allergies, doctor's name, contact details, medications, and other pertinent information readily available at their fingertips if an emergency arises.
* Remotely trigger the phone to call emergency contacts
Senior Safety now allows app users to remotely trigger the phone to call a customized list of contacts - lending a helping hand in case of an emergency.
* Ability to remotely engage the emergency alarm
This safety feature offers caregivers even more control of the safety of their loved ones by giving the ability to trigger an alarm from anywhere manually - reassuring families that their elderly loved ones are always safe and secure. Should senior members need assistance, users can remotely use an emergency alarm to summon help.
Other noteworthy features included in the app:
* SOS & Alarm - Sends out a text alert to multiple individuals, and each alert automatically includes the current device location. Powerful alarm helps to attract attention during emergencies.
* 24/7 Senior GPS tracker - Monitor the senior's phone remotely from your dashboard to ensure that they stay out of dangerous situations.
* Fall Alert - Receive an alert if the phone user was to either experience a fall or a sudden jerk while driving.
* Geo-fence Zone Alert - Sends alerts to your email with the current location of the device when the device leaves or enters a pre-configured geofence area.
* Inactivity Tracker - Receive alerts to your email if the phone user has been immobile for an extended amount of time.
* Low Battery Alert - Get alerts based on battery available to ensure that the phone always remain charged.
Speaking about the launch of new features, SSA Founder Dr. Devikaa Manghnani said, "As a daughter and as a doctor, I understand that it can be challenging to keep track of elderly parents regularly, especially if you have to work or need to be away for a little while. We have introduced these advanced safety features to enhance the safety of your elderly loved ones, especially if they are suffering from health conditions such as Alzheimer's and Dementia."
About Senior Safety App:
Senior Safety App is a Free, unobtrusive app built to keep seniors safe. Senior Safety App remotely monitors phone location and is used to protect against falls, wandering, online scams & abuse around the clock. Senior Safety App is built on a platform used by hundreds of thousands of users, across 97 countries, to keep their loved ones safe. Senior Safety App offers seniors with various options for mobile emergency response, leveraging the cell phone they are already comfortable using as the base platform. For more information on the app, go to https://www.seniorsafetyapp.com/
Senior Safety App
Page Updated Last on: Mar 13, 2019