I Know How to Set Goals...
- March 12, 2019
-- G&D Media
announces the release of four new paperbacks by author and motivational speaker Dr. Nick Hall. These books are:
- I Know How to Set Goals so Why Don't I Achieve Them?
- I Know How to Lose Weight, So Why Can't I Keep it Off?
- How to Feel Better: Boost Your Immune System and Reduce Inflammation for Lifelong Health and Vitality
- Winning the Stress Challenge: Highly Successful Stress Management and Wellness Programs
"We are thrilled to release these four books by Nick Hall, Ph.D., that will help you achieve your goals," said G&D Media CEO Gilles Dana. "Nick communicates the secrets you need to lose weight and keep it off, make goals and actually achieve them, know how to feel better, and manage the stress in your lives."I Know How to Set Goals so Why Don't I Achieve Them?
Millions of people set goals every year, only to fall short of achieving them over and over again. There are scores of books on how to set goals, but few if any that deal what to do when your best laid plans never materialize. In this cutting-edge book by Dr. Nick Hall, you'll learn the latest
in neuroscience and psychology on how to make sure you reach every goal you set.
Learn how to:
I Know How to Lose Weight, So Why Can't I Keep it Off?
- Remove potential crippling impediments to success that reside in your mind
- Understand that external things – changes in the economy, the actions of others, and unexpected obstacles – are only part of the problem, but pale in comparison to the impact your thoughts have!
- Respond to reality with your thoughts and not just a "mental image" of reality such as disgust and sadness
- Control your endocrine and autonomic nervous system pathways, which provide the biological foundation of the entire stress responses
- Exert control over your perceptions of events
The brain likes what's familiar, and that includes your body weight, even though it may not be healthy.
Discover and learn:
How to Feel Better: Boost Your Immune System and Reduce Inflammation for Lifelong Health and Vitality
- The biological obstacles that can make it extremely difficult to keep those lost pounds from coming back as your body fights to regain its comfort zone
- Understanding how it all works is the first step in achieving your wellness goals. With this understanding, you'll realize there are ways to take control
- Once and for all, you'll learn strategies to keep those pounds off regardless of which weight loss approach you initially employed
Do you want to be more alert? Do you experience symptoms that have no obvious cause? Discover why countless health problems may have inflammation as a common denominator.
Learn and discover:
Winning the Stress Challenge: Highly Successful Stress Management and Wellness Programs
- The link between allergy and suicide and how too much immunity can trigger depression and fatigue
- That heart disease and cancer are also linked with too much immunity in the form of inflammation; but too little immunity can result in infection
- A clear understanding of how the immune system works and ways you can achieve a state of optimal health
- How stress and self-destructive emotions can bring about infection and autoimmunity
- Whence immune system cytokines can trigger depression and fatigue
- How anti-inflammatory diets can lessen the pain of inflammation
- Ways that personality can predict flare-ups of autoimmunity
In Winning the Stress Challenge, you will learn and discover:
About the Author:
- The ways stress can trigger illness and sap your motivation
- How to counter stress by taking control of emotions
- Ways in which touch, aromas, and balanced breathing can counter stress
- A stress-recovery workout that will train you to automatically overcome stress
- Techniques for dealing with toxic relationships
DR. NICK HALL
is an internationally recognized psychoneuroimmunologist who has conducted pioneering research dealing with the interrelationships between emotions and health. His research has been featured on "60 Minutes," "Nova," "Nightline,"
and the Emmy-Award winning television series "Healing and the Mind," produced by Bill Moyers for PBS. Dr. Hall has been the recipient of two prestigious Research Scientist Development awards, granted by the National Institute of Health to only the top scientists in the United States. He directs the Saddlebrook Resort Wellness Center in Tampa, Fla. where he shows leading corporations and elite athletes how to deal effectively with personal and professional challenges.G&D MEDIA
is a leading publisher of print books and e-books in personal development and business. Each of its titles empowers you to open your mind and expand your horizons under the guidance of a bestselling author or established self-development thought leader. G&D Media is distributed to the trade by Two Rivers Distribution, a division of Ingram Content Group. More about G&D Media can be found at: www.ganddmedia.comNick Hall's titles from G&D Media –
purchase them today!
1. I Know How to Set Goals so Why Don't I Achieve Them?
2. I Know How to Lose Weight, So Why Can't I Keep it Off?
3. How to Feel Better: Boost Your Immune System and Reduce Inflammation for Lifelong Health and Vitality
4. Winning the Stress Challenge: Highly Successful Stress Management and Wellness Programs
Purchase these books at Amazon and all fine book retailers and online. For the eBook and digital versions, visit Kindle, Kobo, Overdrive, Hoopla, Apple (iBook or iTunes), Google Play and all the major digital platforms.