Arizona School Tax Credit Donations for AJUSD down more than $6,000
Arizona allows an individual taxpayer to contribute up to $200 (or a married couple filing jointly up to $400) to a public school of their choice and get a dollar-for-dollar credit against your tax liability. That means you, as an Arizona taxpayer, can direct some of the money that you would normally pay in state taxes to go directly to the eligible school program YOU select.
AJUSD reported that Arizona School Tax Credit Contributions for the district are down more than $6,000 from last year.
You do not have to contribute the maximum amount to participate. Any amount is appreciated. For more information about the program visit https://
AJUSD schools and locations include:
· The Learning Center, 1575 W. Southern Ave, Apache Junction.
· Desert Vista Elementary School, 3701 E. Broadway Ave. Apache Junction.
· Four Peaks Elementary, 1785 N. Idaho Road in Apache Junction.
· Peralta Trail Elementary School, 10965 E. Peralta Road in Gold Canyon.
· Cactus Canyon Junior High, 801 W. Southern Ave in Apache Junction.
· Apache Junction High School, 2525 S. Ironwood Drive in Apache Junction.
For more information about AJUSD visit www.ajusd.org or https://www.facebook.com/