Just Published: Why Most Retail Brands Fail - The Roadmap to Success
In this valuable video lesson, Tim Forrest and Dan Lohman, teach one of the key components of retail success - The Retail Store Audit.
By: Tim Forrest Consulting, LLC
• Make it easy for shoppers to purchase your products
• Improve the customer journey and remove unnecessary friction from the buying process
• Turn your merchandising strategy into a growth engine
• Insure that shoppers can easily find your products where they shop
• Avoid the many pitfalls that derail and even bankrupt brands
• Take a proactive role to help your retailer partners grow category sales with your brand and placement.
• Gain a significant and sustainable competitive advantage
• Effectively communicate your brand strategy through proper merchandising, product placement, pricing, and programs.
Just published and available at the link below!
Available now at this link - https://brand-
About Tim Forrest Consulting: Tim Forrest has served the world's leading Food Brands with Marketing, Sales, and Distribution Strategy. His efforts working with organic, natural, and a third of the Fortune 50 and entrepreneur clients helped achieve over half a billion in new revenue and increased equity value.
About Daniel Lohman: Dan Lohman, CPSA is an Organic and CPG Industry Strategic Advisor. He is certified at the highest level of category management proficiency:
Tim Forrest Consulting, LLC
Page Updated Last on: Mar 05, 2019