News By Tag
News By Place
Follow on Google News
Plasma Cut – Your Metal Cutting Partner
Services Offered by Plasma Cut:
1. Laser Cutting: Plasma Cut applies laser cutting techniques to cut stainless steel and mild steel plates. The process cuts lengths up to 6 metres and with a thickness which varies from 0.5mm to 25.00mm.
2. Hi-Definition Plasma Cutting: The hi-definition plasma cutter and the oxy-fuelled burner plasma cutter are used by the company for leaving no tapered edges of the metal.
4. Chamfering: Before welding items, chamfering is applied as a preparation to make a bevel, groove or furrow on the edges and provide a smooth refined finish.
5. Brushing: This method is applied to prevent damages and scratches during handling the products. This service is offered to parts which are up to 500 mm wide.
6. Machining: Plasma Cut offers various services as drilling, tapping and machining. They have various machinery managed by skilled and experienced staff for it.
7. Rolling: The rolling service rolls and shapes bars, angles, cylinders and sections, with a thickness from 0.90mm to 25.00mm.
8. Bending: Bending techniques are suitable for metal sheets and plates that have a length of 6 metres and more.
Products offered by Plasma Cut:
1. Roll on Edge: Plasma Cut provides different products from cylinders to spec in various thicknesses.
2. Flanges: They supply both standard fittings and flanges as well special sized fittings by forging, cutting or machining from a steel disc.
3. Cut to Size Plate: The plates come from laser cutting and hi-definition plasma cutting, and they are provided up to 6 metres in length from laser cutting, and 13 metres long from plasma cutting.
4. Bars and Pipes: Plasma Cut manufactures and supplies round, flat, hollow bars and seamless pipes as the clients require them in different thicknesses, lengths and angles.
5. Channels: They offer different channels up to 6 metres long and with various widths. Channels offered by them are bent, J-shaped, lipped etc.
For more information about Plasma Cut's products, services, company profile, partnerships, team and contact info, please visit to their official website https://www.plasmacut.co.za/
About The Company:
Plasma Cut was founded in 1986. They are a member of Stainless Steel and Aluminium Federation South Africa (AFSA) and are a part of the African Metals Corporation (AFMETCO) Group too. They are TUV Rheinland and BEE certified and labelled as a Level 1 BBBEE supplier.
331 Dame Street,Extension 3, Wadeville
Germiston, Gauteng, 1422, South Africa
(011) 902 5550