PODS® Wisconsin Steps in to Help Residents Declutter to Sell
By: PODS Wisconsin
1. Don't be a hoarder – Be realistic about which items you want to keep, limit yourself to a handful of collectibles and donate the rest.
2. Easy does it – Take things slow and declutter one room at a time. Organizing multiple rooms simultaneously can be overwhelming and inefficient.
3. Recruit help – Make decluttering your home a family affair. Assign one room to each family member, that way everyone can focus on one thing at a time and eliminate any unnecessary stress.
4. Donate to a good cause – One man's trash is another man's treasure. Help those in need by donating any lightly used clothing or household items to your local consignment store
5. Need Storage? Whether it's extra belongings from your closet, garage or oversized furniture, PODS® Wisconsin's can give your home a streamlined look for showings.
Use a PODS container to pack away the items you want whether it's long term or short-term to keep and move to your new home.
PODS Wisconsin's simple solutions help create a positive experience for a clutter free home:
§ Efficiency: We do the driving so you don't have to.
"PODS Wisconsin understands the stress that comes along with selling your home," said John Hudson, managing partner for PODS Wisconsin. "With a combination of convenience and accessibility, we help our customers get the job done without the hassle."
About PODS Enterprises, LLC
PODS Wisconsin is a large independently-
PODS® offers moving and storage the way you need it done, with unlimited time, space, and control. When PODS pioneered portable storage in 1998, they introduced the world to a brand new, flexible way to move and store. Now an industry leader, PODS currently provides residential and commercial services in 47 U.S. states, Canada, Australia, and the UK. To date, the PODS network has completed more than 900,000 long-distance moves, has nearly 4 million deliveries, and has over 200,000 PODS containers in service. To learn more, visit www.PODS.com.