Another Ramsey home SOLD by the Chris Fritch Team Keller Williams Classic Realty!
SOLD and CLOSED!! FREE access to all details, pricing, and MORE pictures!
By: Chris Fritch Team Keller Williams Classic Realty
Every necessity is under this roof - 3 bedrooms on the same level, a beautifully updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, new paint, new floors upstairs, bath up is completely remodeled with a new tub and shower, nice sized foyer, game room and bar, lower level bedroom, and a fenced in backyard with a screened in porch to enjoy!!
The location is great too - near schools - the new Ramsey High School is just up the road - retail is minutes away, walking and biking trails and access to the Rum River is nearby!
Brought to you by the Chris Fritch Team Keller Williams Classic Realty 763-746-3997
Facts About Ramsey
• Ramsey has a population which is estimated at just over 26,000 people.
• Ramsey covers 28 square miles and is bordered by both the Rum and Mississippi Rivers.
• Ramsey is home to over a hundred businesses such as Connexus Energy, Life Fitness, Ace Solid Waste, and Vision Ease Lens.
• Ramsey is working to develop a new downtown, The COR.
• Ramsey offers two championship public golf courses—The Links at Northfork and Rum River Hills.
• Ramsey has two regional parks, three major City parks, and a network of trails and neighborhood parks.
• Ramsey is served by 55 paid on-call Fire Fighters that also contract Fire/Rescue coverage for Nowthen. Firefighters operate out of 2 Fire Stations in Ramsey and 1 Station located in Nowthen.
Chris Fritch Team Keller Williams Classic Realty
Page Updated Last on: May 06, 2019