ATEN KVMP Switch Improves Operational Efficiency of Real-Time Monitoring
Dual Boundless Switch Streamlines Multi-View Operations for Control Rooms, Surveillance/Command Centers and Post Production Environments
By: ATEN Technology, Inc.
Improving operational efficiency of real-time monitoring and control in both Pro AV and IT applications, the CM1284 boundless switch enables users to manage data more efficiently by allowing multiple video sources to be selected, switched and displayed simultaneously with independent keyboard and mouse control.
· Boundless switching (https://www.aten.com/
· Superior video quality support – better-defined HDMI connection with video resolutions up to 4K (4096 x 2160 @ 30 Hz) guarantees clear and sharp visuals
· Video DynaSync (https://www.aten.com/
· EDID Expert™ – Select optimum EDID settings for smooth power-up, high-quality display and use of the best video resolution across different sources. Essentially reducing the switching delay, it ensures smooth transition between different sources being displayed on the console monitors.
· Dual console output– multi-view output and a full screen output guarantees real-time monitoring functionality
· Daisy chain control and cascade connections – daisy chain up to 3 additional CM1284 units from a single console or cascade up to 2 levels to control 16 computers/video sources
· Full bass response provides a rich experience for 2.1 channel audio
· HDCP 1.4 compliant
· Power on detection and auto scan
· Multilingual keyboard mapping – supports English, French, Japanese and German keyboard
"As more USB-enabled devices enter the market, ATEN continues to meet the demand of multi-view functionality by offering a convenient way to connect external USB peripherals via our KVMP switches," said Aaron Johnson, product manager at ATEN Technology, Inc. The CM1284 dual switch streamlines access to critical information from multiple systems, facilitating real-time monitoring and control for multi-system operators.
Pricing and Availability
ATEN's 4-Port USB 4K HDMI Multi-View KVMP™ Switch is available for $2,292 MSRP through ATEN's channel of distribution and reseller partners: http://www.aten.com/
For more information, product features, and technical specifications, visit: https://www.aten.com/
About ATEN Technology, Inc.:
ATEN Technology, Inc. (http://www.aten.com/
A technology first company, ATEN's advanced ability to quickly develop customized solutions in KVM, Pro AV, PDU (http://www.aten.com/
Products, service names, and company logos mentioned herein may be the registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.