Things to do when Google not Working Issue Appears
When it comes to delivering a flawless search engine service Google always stands on the top of the list.
• The first thing you need to do is rebooting your device if you face such an issue.
• You should check for an update for your web browser as having older version might obstruct the way of Google's functionality. If you find an update then upgrade your browser immediately.
• Apart from these things, you should also run an SFC (Service Framework Cache scan in order to fix Google not working properly issue.
• Also, to make a smoother way to access Google, you would require to clean the cookies and cache stored in your browser.
• If you are using any security or anti-malware software then you should do a full scan of your computer. There is a possibility of having malicious content that hinders the functioning of Google.
• Moreover, open Google in the private browser or incognito mode if it is working then the issue is with your browser extensions. In that case, disable all the plugins and extensions and run Google on your browser.
• You should also uninstall the web browser and reinstall it and check for the DNS cache.
• In addition, you should check for the proxy settings and delete the host cache as well from your Google Chrome web browser or the one you are using.
By doing the above instructions, if Google not working properly issue still persists then you should not worry about it. As there is also another way to get rid of it by simply performing a few steps.
Resolve your Google not responding issue manually
To clean Service Framework Cache, here is a list of simple steps to follow:
• First of all, you would require to open the Settings app on your Android mobile.
• Then you need to select the Apps option.
• Next, you have to scroll down and reach out to the 'Google Service Framework' option and click on it.
• In addition, there you need to click on the 'Force Stop' option.
• At last, click on the 'Clear Cache' option.
Get instant solution for Google not working issue
After implementing the above instructions and procedure to rectify the Google issue, you will surely be able to get rid of the issue immediately. But if it is not and you are still facing the same issue with Google Services. Then you should not bother about it as the Google support team is always there to help you. The support team will fix Google not working properly issue without keeping you wait and the instant solution will be provided to you.