Small Business Payroll Solution: ezPaycheck Now Supports Differential Pay Features
HR managers now gets new flexible options in pay rate portion of ezPaycheck payroll tax solution. Test drive ezPaycheck payroll software at no risk or obligation by visiting halfpricesoft.com.
"The recently introduced capabilities in ezPaycheck payroll software is ideal for customers requiring differential pay options." said Halfpricesoft.com founder, Dr. Ge, "ezPaycheck makes small business payroll an easy job!"
Unique features in the latest release of ezPaycheck payroll software include but are not limited to:
- Prints miscellaneous checks as well as payroll calculation checks.
- Prints payroll checks on blank computer checks or preprinted checks.
- Automatically calculates Federal Withholding Tax, Social Security, Medicare Tax and Employer Unemployment Taxes.
-Includes built-in tax tables for all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- Creates and maintains payrolls for multiple companies, and does it simultaneously.
- Supports daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods. Features report functions, print functions, and pay stub functions.
- Prints Tax Forms 940, 941, W-2 and W-3.
-Supports multiple accounts at no additional charge.
-Supports network access.
ezPaycheck is compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 and other Windows computers. Available for test drive with no cost or obligation at https://www.halfpricesoft.com/
Owners and managers of businesses interested in automating payroll can take advantage of the many features by test driving ezPaycheck for up to 30 days. Customers may go online to https://www.halfpricesoft.com/
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting and exceeding the software needs of small businesses in US. The software's graphical interface guides customers step-by-step through setting up employee information, setting up tax options, calculating payroll - including calculation of federal, state and local taxes; deductions for Medicare, insurance and 401(k) plans; and printing paychecks & tax forms.