SuperCloud Wrap: Google's $13B Data-Center Plan, Going Beyond CI/CD, Allergic to DevOPs? + more
We all know that information technology in the "SuperCloud"
The week's highlighted blurbs include:
• Azure continues to Broaden its Virtual Machine Offerings
• DevOps and Python have Developed a Mutually-Beneficial Relationship
• Managed Kubernetes vs. In-House Kubernetes
• "It's not about just Moving your Old Stuff to the Cloud... "
• How to Better Integrate Data Securely (no matter where it resides)
• Automating Beyond the CI/CD Pipeline
• Watson AI now works across AWS, Google Cloud and Azure
• Google to spend $13B to Open US Data Centers
• 78% of IT aren't utilizing DevOps
Click over to https://twitter.com/
SuperCloud from RestonLogic is weekly blast of AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, DevOps, Ci/CD, IaC, developer, code, containers, applications, data migration, software, datacenter and network news. The blurbs highlighted on SuperCloud are available for information purposes only, and don't necessarily reflect opinions of our editors. No legal liability or other responsibility has been accepted by our editors for any errors, omissions, or statements on this site, or any site to which these pages connect