News By Tag
News By Location
Toll Brothers Colorado to participate in National Sales Event
Event delivers tailored incentive packages to meet individual buyer's priorities.
By: Toll Brothers Colorado
Toll Brothers communities throughout the country invite home buyers to share their priorities for the home of their dreams. Sales representatives will then craft an incentive package with those priorities in mind.
"Making the home buying experience personal has always been a guiding principle for Toll Brothers, from our wide selection of homes and communities to choose from, to our extensive design options," explains Mark Bailey, Toll Brothers Colorado Division President. "Now, that same spirit drives our National Sales Event. Home buyers can tell their sales representative what really matters most to them in their new home, and we can take that input to deliver a tailored incentive package that offers them a home they will love at the best possible value."
During the National Sales Event, home buyers can browse an expansive selection of home designs, and discover the impressive list of national brand partners offering select savings on products featured in Toll Brothers homes. Buyers will benefit from the builder's long-standing partnerships with leading brands such as Kohler, Whirlpool, Armstrong, DalTile, and many more, by enjoying exclusive incentives for a limited time.
A team of talented consultants is available at the Colorado Design Studio to provide one-on-one home design guidance through the selection process. Security and home control solutions are also available through TBI Smart Home Solutions.
Interested buyers must make a deposit by Feb. 18, 2019. Incentives vary among communities and will comprise a package of savings created specifically for this event, so buyers should contact their community of interest and speak with a sales representative to learn more.
Participating communities in Colorado include:
- The Hills at Parker (near E. Hilltop Road and Canterberry Parkway), 720-379-7829
- The Highlands at Parker (near E. Hilltop Road and Canterberry Parkway), 303-955-5031
- Anthem Ranch by Toll Brothers in Broomfield (55+ Active-Adult community near I-25 and Lowell Boulevard), 303-926-4140
- Toll Brothers at Inspiration (55+ Active-Adult community off Gartrell Road exit of E-470), 303-708-1856
- Kechter Farm in Fort Collins (near Trilby and Ziegler Roads), 970-221-2227
- Toll Brothers at Flatiron Meadows in Erie (near Highway 287 and Erie Parkway), 303-209-
- North Hill in Thornton (near 144th and Holly), 720-907-1922
- Southshore (near the Aurora Reservoir), 720-500-0077
- Candelas in Northwest Arvada (near Indiana and West 96th Avenue), 720-899-4825
Toll Brothers (https://www.tollbrothers.com/
This is not an offering where prohibited by law.