BlueSilverShift + Microsoft To Host Free Breakfast Seminar
There are many reasons to migrate to the Cloud. The end of Support for Windows Server 2008 and SQL Server 2008 are two big ones that will be covered at this event.
• On July 9, 2019, support for SQL Server 2008 and 2008 R2 will end.
• On January 14, 2020, support for Windows Server 2008 and 2008 R2 will end.
What this means is that if you don't do anything, your regular security updates will stop and your business could be vulnerable. Join Microsoft + BlueSilverShift for what may be the most valuable breakfast event you attend this year.
The event promises you four things:
• You'll understand what options exist to ensure your infrastructure and applications don't go unprotected.
• You'll walk away with tools that will help you develop the right plan to migrate.
• By attending you'll be entered into a draw for a $200 gift card to the Microsoft Store.
• PLUS … Planning ahead can net you 3 additional years of Security Updates! We'll help you understand the requirements needed to receive this benefit.
Date: Tuesday, February 26th, 2018
Time: 8am – 8:30am (Breakfast + Registration)
Location: Microsoft Store at Pacific Centre – 701 West Georgia St. Vancouver, B.C.
Click Here to RSVP. https://www.bluesilvershift.com/
BlueSilverShift is a born in the cloud Microsoft Gold Partner based in Vancouver, B.C. We are a business first organization focused on demystifying the cloud for business leaders and driving long term value to our clients with Azure.
We started working with the public cloud in 2010 when the cloud was in its infancy and have built extensive expertise in cloud strategy and migration, cloud optimization, application modernization, cloud governance and ultimately managed services. No matter where a business is in their cloud journey, we promise the best ROI by aligning IT strategy with business needs.
We know if a business uses Microsoft products that their optimal choice for cloud is Microsoft Azure. These are our ideal clients, and why we're Azure experts.
Tate Lillies - CMO