SuperCloud News: Bezo's $26B Cloud Biz, 5G Faces Security Challenges, Cloud Allergic Firms + more
We all know that information technology in the "SuperCloud"
The week's highlighted blurbs include:
• Bezo's $26B Cloud Biz ain't Slowing down anytime soon...
• IT Failure: Misconceptions are Holding You Back
• Cloud Atlas: Providers Gear Up for 5G but Face Security Challenges
• Cloud Allergic: 27% of Companies DON'T Have an App in the Cloud
• 83% of Cloud Native Companies are Using Container Software
• The Rise of Kubernetes-Savvy Databases
• What have Containers ever done for Storage and Data?
• How to Control Your Network Complexity Nightmare
• Dinosaurs Dissing Open Source will soon be Marginalized
Click over to https://twitter.com/
SuperCloud from RestonLogic is weekly blast of AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, hyperscale developer, code, cloudnative, containers, applications, data migration, software, datacenter and network news. The blurbs highlighted on Super Cloud are made available for information purposes only, and don't necessarily reflect opinions of editors. No legal liability or other responsibility accepted by our editors for any errors, omissions, or statements on this site, or any site to which these pages connect