Bioplastics Producers, Suppliers, Retailers Convene in Bangkok for CMT's 13th Bioplastics Market
CMT's 13th Bioplastics Market in Bangkok on 12-13 March, 2019 explores latest developments, innovations, applications in bioplastics markets as well as the commitment of brand owners to use bioplastics and biomaterials in their products.
By: Centre for Management Technology (CMT)
Also attending the summit are bioplastics producers - NatureWorks speaking on 'Designing high performance materials for the circular economy' highlighting advancements in biomaterials for durable and emerging applications like 3D printing, while Novamont presents its perspective on 'End-of-life options of bioplastics' with an analysis of the best solution - replacement or recycle? Bioplastics producer -- BiologiQ also presents a key session at the summit.
• China's green revolution: Driving the future of bioplastics market - China Plastics Processing Industry Association
• Bioplastic market outlook in Japan - Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
• Current trends & future prospects of bioplastics in Thailand - Thai Bioplastics Industry Association (TBIA)
• Bioplastic applications in Thailand's agriculture sector - Global Biopolymers
• Market updates of bioplastics industry in Taiwan - Minima Technology
Interactive Panel Discussion:
• Sustainable feedstock resources & effective biobased supply chain - Panelists from MitrPhol Sugar and others.
Other Insightful Sessions:
• Bioresorbable glass fiber: Enabling high load bearing bioplastic materials for industrial & medical applications - Arctic Biomaterials
• Circular approach: PHA from sewage sludge & organic waste -Brabantse Delta Water Board
• Opportunities of PEF in the bioplastics market - Synvina
• High performance (Bio)Plastics and their Applications - DSM Engineering Plastics
• Prospect of Bioplastics Industry in the Circular Economy - Lux Research
View event website https://www.cmtevents.com/
Ms Grace Oh
+65 6346 9147