Connect your Hotmail account with social networking sites
Call 1844 675 8722 For hotmail Customer Service Outlook Customer Service , Msn Customer Service
By: NORT WEBSOFT SERVICES
You can easily add any of the contacts who are your friends on social networking sites. This option will appear in contacts option and then you can add people through social media. Facebook has become one of the most important social sites and if you want to get connected with the clients who are on Facebook, then you can use Hotmail for it. It's a great messenger tool also and you can easily synchronize Facebook id with it. Would you get any advantage of it? Yes, definitely, you will be able to chat through Hotmail or messenger with friends on Facebook. You can easily find the latest Facebook updates or messages in Hotmail inbox. Here are the simple steps through which you can connect Facebook with your Hotmail account:
· First of all, you need to login to your Hotmail account and then you need to click on Options.
· After this, you can click on space and finally, you will find Windows live messenger option. You can click add after which you can select Facebook from the options.
· Finally, you can click, Connect with the Facebook option and then you have to log in to your Facebook account with user ID and password.
· This would make the Hotmail ready to sync Facebook contacts and data in an organized manner.
· You will get better social inbox as it would keep your updates organized and you can also chat with friends on Facebook.
So, these are some ways with which you can connect Facebook to your account but you can also do the same to connect any other social media account of yours. You just need to select the other option instead of Facebook while connecting account. It's quite simple and easy to use as you won't have to log in to Facebook all the time you want to check a message.
Outlook Customer Service Hotmail Customer Service MSN Customer Service (https://emailsupportservice.us/