Frederick Area Dental Practice is the #1 Reviewed Dentist in the State of Maryland
PearlFection Dentistry received 500th review on Google with a 5-star rating.
FREDERICK, Md. - Jan. 20, 2019 - PRLog -- PearlFection Dentistry crossed a milestone. They became the first dentist in the State of Maryland and perhaps in the United States to cross the 500th review on Google, while maintaining a 5-star rating. It took them 8 year to accomplish this goal.
How did they accomplish this feat, when industry statistics say an average person is 10 times more likely to write a negative review on-line than a positive review and when so many people have a fear of dentists?
We went searching for answers as to what makes PearlFection Dentistry different and here's what we learned about the practice:
1. PearlFection Dentistry have never paid a patient to write a review
2. For 8 years PearlFection Dentistry has maintained a 4.9-star review on Google
3. PearlFection's has 9 dentists working at the practices including four general dentists, an endodontist, an oral surgeon, an orthodontist, a periodontist and a prosthodontist and every one of these doctors has received 5-star reviews. Having all these specialists means PearlFection Dentistry almost never needs to send a patient to an outside specialist, because all dental work can be done at the same place.
4. PearlFection Dentistry is open 6 days per week and one of their practices, in either Urbana Maryland or Frederick Maryland is open approximately 12 hours per day and they do dental care on Saturdays and weekends
5. PearlFection's dental team is obsessed with customer service, from the first phone call to making sure that they don't overbook, patient's time and care is of the utmost concern.
6. PearlFection takes all PPO Insurances, including Delta Dental, Cigna and United Concordia
7. In December of 2017 PearlFection Dentistry in Frederick opened a state-of-the-
8. PearlFection Dentistry can perform all levels of sedation dentistry for Frederick Maryland and Urbana Maryland regional patients including IV sedation, oral sedation and nitrous oxide sedation.
9. PearlFection Dentistry treats pediatric patients, adults, and seniors. Many of the nursing homes in Frederick send their residence to PearlFection Dentistry for care.
10. PearlFection Dentistry tries to reserve same day dentistry open slots for emergency patients. It's not always possible but emergencies are given preferential treatment.
11. PearlFection Dentistry is owned by their local doctors and has rejected offers by corporate, Wall Street types for any type of buyout because the owner doctors believe that corporate dentistry might sacrifice quality of dental care
12. PearlFection Dentistry does not let insurance companies dictate treatment of patients and has successfully remained independent from State and private insurance carriers
With these facts under our belt, we caught up with Stewart Stringer, PearlFection Dentistry's general manager and asked him, "Why, in this age of insurance driven healthcare, is PearlFection Dentistry able to provide such high-quality dental care, at fees below the regional average, and with such high customer satisfaction that you have over 500 reviews on Google?"
Stew's answer was, "It's pretty simple, we have a great team, totally dedicated to an exception customer experience."
We continued, "but certainly lot of dental practices have great teams, what makes you different."
Stew answered, "Over the past 8 years, we have worked to bring together the best general dentists, the best hygienists, the best oral surgeons, the best orthodontists, the best periodontists, the best prosthodontists and the best endodontists, we eventually hit a tipping point, where it all jelled and almost all our dentistry was performed under one roof, by a team that was in constant communication, what happened next was simple exception dental care. The doctors knew each other's style and the result was some of the best dentistry in Maryland and for that matter in the region. We don't cut corners when it comes to care. We use the best equipment, the best labs and the best doctors and the result is great dental care. The beneficiaries are our patients. Don't get me wrong, there are some great dentists and specialists in this area, and we sometimes refer to them, but we have a unique practice."
Some dental practices are content with a solid doctor team, but PearlFection Dentistry goes beyond that. Each front desk member, each assistant and each hygienist spend hours and hours in training to not only provide great professional work but also exception customer service. At PearlFection Dentistry, it's a total experience, from the first phone call to establish a new patient, to the clinical results, we want to provide an exception experience.
Sign me up! 500 patients who took time out of their busy schedule to write a review and tell the world about this hidden gem, right in our little town of Frederick and Urbana Maryland, can't be wrong.
If you want to schedule an appointment at PearlFection Dentistry for either general dentistry, emergency dentistry, orthodontic or braces, wisdom teeth extractions, crowns, bridges, tooth whitening, even root canals or Botox, give them a call, Frederick's phone number is (301)663-5550 Urbana's Phone number is (301) 831-8303