News By Tag
News By Place
Why is my HP printer is not Working and how to fix it ?
· Your HP printer might be suffering from a common issue but it is difficult to find it out on your own.
· Also, some wire or wireless network issue can happen with your HP printer.
· There might be some issues with the USB cable connection
· You haven't checked it but there is a chance of paper jamming in the paper tray.
· Printer Driver and software upgrades issues
· Moreover, the ink or toner problem is there.
Besides, there can be other issues that cause trouble in the working of your HP printer. On the off chance, any of the above problems are happening with your printer then you would require to eliminate it from the root with the help experienced and qualified tech experts so that your printer can function without showing any issue.
Apart from this, you can resolve the issue which is creating trouble for your printer manually. Moreover, you are wondering how to fix HP printer is not printing issue, then, simply follow the given procedure in order to rectify the issue without much of a stretch.
By performing basic troubleshooting
· Check the connection between the HP printer and computer.
· Build a proper connection through cord or wire.
· Restart both devices HP printer and computer
By updating and reinstalling the HP printer driver
Sometimes outdated software or printer driver won't work with the device and this may cause HP printer not working problem, so you should check for it.
By setting up your printer as default
· Click on the Windows Key and R key at the same time.
· Then in the Run page, type Control and Click enter.
· It will show you control panel page in which look for Device and Drivers and click on it.
· Now choose HP printer from the Printer section.
· Then choose 'Set as default printer' option and if prompted click on the Yes option.
· Thereafter, below the HP printer icon, a Default printer option will appear, click on it.
· This is it.
What should you do if HP printer not working?
If the above information would not help you out in getting rid of the HP printer not printing issue, you should not waste your time upon thinking what to do, simply, contact the customer service team, As the team has several experienced and skilled technicians who provide 24*7 tech support to resolve the issue.
Original Link - http://www.godhelpu.com/