3 Top Locations In Turkey For Real Estate Growth In 2019
By: Turkey Homes
1. Istanbul's Basin Express and New Canal Project Pathway
" Istanbul's Basin Express Highway and Canal Project Pathway will continue to see significant growth during 2019.These areas attracted a lot of interest in 2018 and sales and enquiries remain on the increase. Located in the heart of European Istanbul with excellent transport links to Ataturk airport and the city, Basin Express is rapidly becoming one of Turkey's most important financial and business centres. Price points in both areas are significantly less than many of the neighbouring suburbs making them a great choice for those seeking affordable Istanbul property for sale and anyone looking for a foot-in-the-
Why property in Basin Express?
• Solid affordable investment opportunities on many turnkey, off-plan and new build projects.
• Excellent transport links. Basin Express is the meeting point of three main highways taking you throughout the city; the E-5 connecting Ataturk Airport to the Bosphorus Strait, the E-80 travelling East towards the Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge, and the Q-6, a new road connecting Istanbul's third Bridge with the new airport. There is also the metro (still partly under construction)
• First class facilities. International brand names and financial institutions have already moved into Basin Express. There are superb schools and the entertainment and lifestyle facilities are excellent - Basin Express is an extremely attractive place to invest or reside.
"Antalya boasts an established real estate market with lots of choice and opportunity. The province caters not only to lifestyle seekers, but also the golfer, the serious investor and the luxury property buyer. Antalya could be likened to Miami, certainly in terms of first class beaches, high-end resorts, facilities and ease of living. And, what's interesting is that Antalya is not content with being Turkey's premiere coastal resort - the likes of the new Boğaçay Marina project is set to push the popularity of the city and its investment potential even further. With a brand new infrastructure and wave of fancy facilities and developments already underway, I expect apartments in Antalya, especially in areas in line with the new coastal project, to receive significant interest this year." Tolga Ertukel.
Why property in Antalya?
• Rising tourist numbers are driving property prices up and ensuring a constant rental demand. According to the Ministry of Culture and Tourism, Antalya ranked in the top 5 in Europe in terms of international tourist arrivals during 2018 and numbers are expected to rise again over the next 12 months. Demands for property in Antalya are very much on the increase.
• A wide range of affordable property. Antalya is fast becoming Turkey's coastal capital for tourism and commerce yet price tags on property in Antalya are still reasonable - certainly in comparison to many areas of Istanbul.
• Great transport links. Antalya's airport is the second busiest airport in Turkey operating international flights year-round and hosting over 30 million tourists each year. New roads, highways and improvements in infrastructure are also ensuring the city is easy to navigate and well connected offering links throughout the province and further afield.
• First class facilities. From the historic old town with its cobbled streets and crumbling city walls, to the ultra modern resorts boasting theme parks and the likes of Land of Legends in Belek, Antalya has something to attract most tourists and investors. Modern schools, excellent healthcare and no end of shopping malls and brand name stores leave Antalya an attractive place to reside or visit.
"Izmir is Turkey's third largest city. It offers investors an attractive mix of cosmopolitan living coupled with laid back coastal lifestyle - it's also easy to access with main highways running straight through the centre and its own international airport. Izmir has for many years lured the Turkish property investors but only recently we have received a surge in sales and enquiries from foreigners. A property in Izmir makes sense. Property for sale in Izmir starts from as little as £50,000 with many projects coming with extended interest free payment plans making property investment in Izmir extremely affordable. Izmir is a good alternative to Istanbul and a location I see attracting far more international interest during 2019." predicts Tolga Ertukel, Managing Director of Turkey Homes.
Why property in Izmir?
• Izmir is a large and vibrant city offering a wealth of historic, cultural and modern attractions. Izmir boasts all the modern facilities of an easy life alongside an excellent infrastructure. It's also within easy reach of many historic sites such as Ephesus and the ancient city of Pergammon ensuring a constant tourist and rental demand.
• The city offers a broad range of coastal and city centre locations and properties suiting most tastes and budgets. From luxury coastal villas for sale in Cesme and Alacati, to modern apartments in Izmir for sale in city centre projects close to all the amenities, Izmir offers investors a range of opportunities.
• Great location - Izmir is easy to access. Not only does Izmir have its own airport running international flights year-round, it is also within a few hours' drive of Bodrum and Kusadasi and just off the main highway running from Antalya all the way to Istanbul.
To find out more please contact Turkey Homes. (http://www.turkeyhomes.com/
Tolga Ertukel, MD at Turkey Homes