Tell-N-Sell Shares Tips on Best Times to Buy a Vehicle
If you are in the market to buy a used car in Savannah, Tell-N-Sell shares tips on the best times to buy a vehicle.
• Monday is the best day of the week to buy a car as your salesperson is likely to have fewer customers and more time to negotiate.
• The end of the year is the best time to work out a deal and get a discount as the sales teams have annual quotas, sale goals, and targets that they need to meet.
• Memorial Day weekend is also considered a great time as you are likely to see discounts from auto dealers and other incentives from auto manufacturers
• The month of December can offer the highest discount as dealerships have an incentive to move last year's inventory off the car lot
• Check out Black Friday deals at your local dealership as doorbusters, special deals and promotions can save you hundreds of dollars
• Tell-N-Sell also recommends to watch for model changeovers as the a prior-year model can offer almost the same features as the older model at a far lower price.
Talking about the car deals, the spokesperson at Tell-N-Sell, said, "At Tell-N-Sell, we offer the best deals on used cars coupled with all the necessary information they need to make an informed decision. With a wide range of choices available for differing types of used cars in Savannah, it becomes easier for our customer to find the right car at the right price."
Since 1980 Tell-N-Sell Shopper has been the number #1 choice of smart buyers looking to buy and sell a wide variety of products throughout the Coastal Empire and Carolina Low Country. Tell-n-sell.com offers a unique portal where a customer can take the lead in telling their own story. A registered Tell-n-sell.com user can place their ads for free, can update and maintain their web blog and can even post entries in the individual databases such as lawn and garden. Visit here: http://www.tell-