Mankind's Issues: Voting Results (15 Jan 2019)
Featuring unbiased, fact-based news and a dynamic social media channel, Seven Billion Today's worldwide Community lobbies governments and the U.N. with the results of daily news polls and votes.
Seven Billion Today's Community believes that the seven billion people of the world can unite, and together, make positive change happen.
The most active votes over the last week on Seven Billion Today include:
1. DR Congo: The Divisive Aftermath of Tshisekedi's Victory
60% think the DRC voting results do not reflect the people's will.
2. May Warns Against Unforgivable Breach of Trust in Democracy
80% agree with British PM Theresa May, that it is time for parliament "to forget the games and do what is right for our country".
3. Government Shutdown Becomes the Longest in US History
70% think it is unacceptable, that because politicians cannot agree terms, governments shut down, and as a result ordinary people stop getting paid.
4. Libya's Militias Should Not Run Prisons: UN Chief
67% think Libya's militias should not be running prisons.
5. Iraqi Women Who Launch Mosul Firms
87% encourage the Iraqi government to allocate more of the federal budget towards empowering women.
6. Funding Shortage Leads to WFP Cuts for Palestinians
83% support the call for more work permits for Palestinians in Israel.
7. Macron Unveils 'Great National Debate' to Calm Protests
86% of voters think all governments should organize national debates on current crucial issues.
8. Do you Stand and Unite Against Gender-based Violence Around the World?
92% say yes.
For more info, please email Jean Cao, Executive Director, email@example.com (mailto:jean@
About Company: Seven Billion Today is a new, global, digital platform, providing users with a reliable source for unbiased, fact-based news, in addition to a dedicated social network, Community. Users can get involved by sharing posts, images, videos, and creating polls related to topics or issues they are passionate about. Community allows individuals to connect and interact with like-minded people from across the world.
Seven Billion Today