Cure Medical Introduces Hydrophilic Coudé Catheter for Men in French Size 18
The New! Cure Medical 16-inch hydrophilic intermittent catheter is now available with a Coudé tip in FR18, especially for people who have stomas.
By: CURE MEDICAL
"Popular demand for Cure Medical hydrophilic catheters at the clinical level led us to offer the new Hydrophilic Cure Catheter in a larger size with a Coudé tip. Both clinicians and end users, especially those who self-cath with a stoma, are looking for a quality-made, affordable intermittent catheter that is not made with known carcinogens like DEHP, DINP or BPA," Cure Medical CEO John Anderson says.
Cure Medical is proud to offer the ONLY sterile, single-use hydrophilic catheter with a Coudé tip on the market that features ALL of these benefits:
• Smooth polished eyelets for increased comfort
• Does not kink when bent
• Available in French sizes 12-18
• Hydrophilic coating for quick lubrication
• Purified water packet for easy, mess-free/stain-
• Textured advancer/gripper for clean, easy catheter insertion
• High quality materials, not made with scary chemicals like DEHP*, DINP, BPA or natural rubber latex
o Learn more about the concerns with DEHP here:
• Support of research in pursuit of a cure for SCI and CNS/D
The New! Hydrophilic Cure Catheter with Coudé Tip in FR18 is one of several recent innovations that Cure Medical has gained notoriety for in the urological marketplace. Additional new Cure Medical catheters include:
• Cure Pre-Lubricated Ultra Coudé for Men -- FR 8-18
• Cure Hydrophilic Pediatric Catheter – FR 8-14
• Hydrophilic Cure Kit – FR 12-16
The Hydrophilic Cure Catheter is offered as a case of 300 units (10 boxes of 30), and is available from qualified Cure Medical distributors and HME providers nationwide.
View the Hydrophilic Cure Catheter® and the New! Hydrophilic Cure Kit for men at: https://curemedical.com/
View all Cure Catheters® at: https://curemedical.com/
Request a free sample of the Hydrophilic Cure Catheter at: https://curemedical.com/
"We also remain distinguished as the only intermittent catheter manufacturer in the world that donates 10% of all net income to fund medical research in pursuit of a cure for paralysis and central nervous system disorders," Anderson adds.
About Cure Medical
Founded by quadriplegic Bob Yant, Cure Medical is an independently-