Troubleshooting Ways to fix Google Search on Android-Ysupportnumber
Google search is the most integral part for users which gives answers to all their questions.
Troubleshooting Ways to fix Google Search on Android
• If you find that Google search is not working in android then the first thing you need to check is whether your internet connection is working properly or not.
• You can even restart your phone and check again when the phone is switched on.
• One can try to clear the accumulated history and caches which can result in Google search not working.
• One reason can also be cause of using the old version of Google application. Check the version from Google play store and if not updated then you can update from there itself.
• The data and cache can be cleared even from the device's application settings.
Therefore, with the help of above remedies, your Google search will start working. In case,you are still facing issues then you are welcomed to contact Google support.