How to fix Internet not working on Computer-Isupportnumber
Are you also facing issues while connecting internet to your computer? Well, thankfully you can easily resolve this issue by using the Windows installed in your computer.
But, before heading on with the solutions, it is essential to determine the cause of the cause like:
• If you are unable to connect internet using internet explorer but, you are able to use Chrome and Firefox then, it is an issue related to the OS your system.
• However, if your computer is unable to connect to internet but another computer works perfectly using the same network then, the issue is related to your computer.
• And lastly, if none of your devices connect to internet then, it is a router issue.
Now, ways to solve internet not connecting to computer issue:
• Check the IP settings
• For this solution, you need to click on Start button.
• Further, you need to enter ncpa.cpl in the search tab and press enter.
• After that, you will be provided with the list of network adapters in the control panel section.
• Then, you need to select the current network adapter and right-click on the same to view the properties.
• Thereafter, you are required to click on Internet Protocol version option and click on properties.
• After that, check the select the IP address automatically option and DNS server option.
• And to complete the process, click on OK button.
2. Troubleshoot network settings
• For this process, you need to navigate to Network and sharing center option under the control panel.
• After that, you need to click on Internet connections and try to run the program using the wizard.
• Further, windows will try to detect the problem and fix the connection problem quickly.
3. Check automatic detect settings
• Well, for this solution you need to launch your LAN settings and check your automatic detect settings.
• For viewing this option you need to navigate to Tools option and under that select LAN settings under the internet options.
4. Uninstall network card
• Another solution that you can opt for solving this issue is uninstalling network card and reinstalling it.
• For this, you need click on the Start option and enter ncpa.cpl in the search tab and click on enter.
• Once done, you need to select a network which you wish to disable.
• After that, right-click on the same and select disable option.
• Just after few moments, right-click on the network and select enable option.
However, if this solution doesn't work you can uninstall the network card by using these steps:
• For this, you need to click on Start button and enter device manager in the search tab.
• After that, expand Network adapters option and select the network adapter which you wish to uninstall.
After the completion, of this process, you can again add the network card to your computer.
So, these were the few solutions to fix internet not connecting to computer issue. However, if you still face issue you can reach out to the computer technicians or reset your router.