What is the Simple Steps of Gmail Account Recovery?
A brief summary on the ways to recover Google account Gmail is a free email service provided by Google to its users worldwide.
In order to access the services, the user has to login using the email address/username and the password for the account. If the entered details are incorrect or the user has lost/forgotten the password, the Gmail account recovery process is carried out:
• The procedure begins when the user visits the official page of Gmail and the email address is entered.
• Then, the Forgot password link is clicked to start the recovery process.
• There will be a page which will ask the user to enter the last password that is remembered. If the user do not remember, then the option for the same can be clicked and then Next.
• On the next page a phone number is displayed, if the user identifies that number and clicks on the option then a verification code is sent on that to identify the user of account. If the phone number is not known, then the option saying I cannot access the phone is clicked.
• Next option will be regarding the alternate email entered at the time of creating the account. Once it is identified, the user will get the code or reset link on the mail.
The user can opt for any of these steps to recover the account and if still it does not work, the technical support of Gmail can be contacted. The info for contacting them can be found on the website of Google.