Some things should be remember before on American Airlines with your pet-Ysupportnumber
Headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas, American Airlines is one of the major airlines of the United States that serves its flight operations in 350 destinations around the world with its fleet size of 951.
Besides, if you are planning to travel with your pet on American Airlines then you should book your flight on American Airlines without wasting the time. In addition, if you don't have any idea about its pet policy and looking out for getting some information. Well, you should read this article to know each and every bit of pet policy of American Airlines.
Some important points to remember before taking a flight on American Airlines with your pet
• As per American Airlines pet policy, the pets can travel as be checked or carry-on depending upon the breed of the animal, size, and requirements. Also, there is a restriction for some breed of cats and dogs to travel on American Airlines.
• In addition, the pets can be transported with American Airlines cargo service. And the passengers are required to contact the American Airlines reservations in advance to notify for any special requirements for their pets.
• Also, a passenger can only carry a kennel on the flight as carry-on baggage and will have to pay the pet charge.
• Besides, your pet will stay in a kennel under the front seat of your flight throughout the travel.
Before proceeding further, you should know pet policy for business class flights of American Airlines:
• The pet will remain in the kennel during the entire journey and will be placed at a dedicated animal-friendly compartment.
• The maximum weight limit is 20lbs combined of the carrier and the pet and that should not be exceeded.
So, with the above information, you would be able to travel with your pet without much of a stretch. Moreover, to know more about American Airlines pet policy you can contact the American Airlines reservations center.