What is the difference between 200 hours and 500-hour yoga teacher training course?
What is 200-hour yoga teacher training?
It is the yoga course that is formed in such a way that whole course ended up in a total of 200 hours. This is the first tier of the whole yoga course and contains the points of the basic yoga asana and pranayama. It also contains the essential information in the terms of the yoga alliance USA. It also works in the form of the average style that becomes the final form.
Benefits of 200-hour yoga teacher training
There are many points that are covered up in the 200-hour course of yoga. It will have the training session for the:
· Hatha yoga sessions can be perfectly understood.
· Deep pranayama session is the one that can be covered up by the course.
· Meditation and its effects on a person with many health benefits.
· Breathing work can be maintained properly allowing one to work with the flow.
· Human body structure that has the ability to work on the keen knowledge
· The discussion in terms of yoga philosophy.
What is 500-hour yoga teacher training?
The 500 hours yoga course is the total pattern that is complete in 500 hours only. It is for the total 500 hours and covers up major points in the advanced form. This contains all the necessary value to the yoga arts that helps in enhancing the glowing beauty of the life.
Benefits of 500-hour yoga teacher training
There are many things that are covered up by the 500 hours course.
· It will get the deeper self-awareness that allows on to understand the self-motivation.
· The breakdown of asana is done in terms of starting up the body system.
· Exploring the body in a major and subtle manner.
· The ancient text immersion is understood in the Bhagavad Gita to touch the major yogic science.
· It helps us to explore chakra in a better way with the essential transformation.
Difference between 200 hours and 500-hour yoga teacher training
In the 200 hours, one will get a chance to cover up the elements of the major parts. It also works on the philosophy of yoga to work on the history, posture and anatomy of the yogic life. It will be as per the certification classification and the working scenario of the structure. In the 500 hours course, one can work on the advanced form of yoga and its basic science. It covers most of the yogic part that allows one to train out as per the sutra, philosophies, and many other. It will work in the specialities that will make them work on the anatomy with a different form of yoga. These are the basic difference of both.
For More Information: