Follow on Google News
News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
Transafe Gain More Trust from Indonesian Market Shown by More than 150% Yearly Target
Transafe Gain More Trust from Indonesian Occupational Health and Safety (OSH) training market in 2018.This is shown by Achieving 150% from Gross Target market.This is revealed at Annual Marketing Management Meeting at January 8-10th 2019
By: Transafe Indonesia
This event is Led By Mrs. Sri Astuti, Transafe Indonesia Marketing Manager.This meeting followed by 20 personnel and marketing from all Transafe Dharma Persada business units. Personnel's are including representatives from TSSM (Transafe Sumatra Singapore and Malaysia) region. Also present TransWISH Indonesia and LSP Transafe Indonesia's delegation.
Other increase and achievement announced In this event are:
· Zero Accident during training execution on 2018.
· Increased Kemnaker Certification to 1146 certificates a year.
· BNSP Certification Sales Increase by 70% on 2018.
· New BNSP certification like Sea Survival and HUET with BNSP Certificate gain more exposure on the Oil and Gas market with more than 380 certificates issued a year.
· Number of certificate issued increased to 4200 certificates per year.
· New Office Acquisition for Transafe Indonesia and LSP Transafe Indonesia. This office will fully operate in February 2019.
· The Most Marketing Personnel recruitment by Company. Transafe recruited 12 new marketing personnel this year.
· More state owned company (Indonesian BUMN) trusted their personnel training and certification to Transafe.
One of The example is this state owned electricity company
Sri Astuti said that she is grateful with all the achievements above. She said that facing the New Year 2019 with fierce competition, Transafe Indonesia prepares to help more clients by providing more and better service.
LSP Transafe Indonesia also succeeded in acquires new 25 BNSP Scheme and will be on the market fully by February 2019.
About Transafe Indonesia
Transafe Indonesia is a registered HSEQ (Health safety Environment Quality) training and consulting services in Indonesia. Registered Training Provider at Ministry of Manpower, Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources and Registered Competence Assessment Venue by BNSP More Information can be obtained in Transafe Indonesia website (http:// www.transafeindonesia.co.id)
For more information, please contact Transafe Indonesia Business Development at:
PT. Transafe Dharma Persada
Wisma Pede 3rd Floor Suite B304
Jl. MT Haryono Kav 17
P. +62 21 8311 903/904 ext 17
F. +62 21 831 2847
URL: www. TransafeIndonesia.co.id