Customer Experience Management Meet, 24 January 2019, Colombo, Sri Lanka
By: Explore Exhibitions and Conference
We are delighted to announce our speakers on board for Customer Experience Management Meet scheduled on 24 January 2019, Colombo, Sri Lanka. The event has gather the most eminent speakers from the various sectors like Retail and E-commerce, BFSI, Travel/ Tourism/ Leisure/Airlines, Telecom and Broadcasting, Healthcare, Exports, Logistics and Transport, FMCG and Manufacturing.
Register now to Connect with the fraternity of leading minds in customer experience to get more inputs on the latest updates, techniques and solutions trending around the globe.
Our Eminent speakers include:
• Sumith De Silva, Marketing Manager at Airport and Aviation Services Sri Lanka (Ltd) , Bandaranaike International Airport • Afeef Hussain, Regional Director of Training, Development and Quality Assurance, LUX* Resorts & Hotels
• Ravinder Pal Singh, Chief Information and Innovation Officer, Tata Singapore Airlines (Air Vistara) • Sirimevan Senevirathne, Senior Manager Market Insights and Customer Experience, AIA Insurance Lanka PLC
• Capt Shantanu Chakravorty, Global Leader - Digital Learning Strategy, Cargill • kanishka handaragama, Head of Customer Relations, Softlogic Retail (Pvt) Ltd
• Sandra De Zoysa, Group Chief Customer Officer, Dialog Axiata PLC • Fawaz Nizamdeen, Head – Contact Experience, Airtel Sri Lanka
• Lasitha Sooriyabandara, Marketing Director, Asia Broadcasting • Subanu Perera, Head of Sales and Marketing - Leisure Sector, Fairway Holdings (Pvt) Ltd