10 Key Reasons to attend SMi's 10th Annual Biosimilars Conference
SMi Group reports: This year's Biosimilars event will focus on forecasting future regulatory, commercial and legal challenges to advance biosimilars uptake.
By: SMi Group
1. Be a part of the discussions on the best practices and techniques to understand the regulatory framework for biosimilars approval
2. Discuss solutions to overcome legal issues with patent protection
3. Explore the latest in regulatory changes and evaluating strategies to ensure compliance, including the revision of the Annex 1, disinfectant validation and methods, endotoxin detection methods and microbiological methods
4. Meet the chair at the two-day conference Michel Mikhail, International Expert in Regulatory Affairs, Global Expert in Biosimilars.
Dr Michel Mikhail has more than 30 years Pharmaceutical Industry experience and a track record of achievement in R&D and International Regulatory Affairs in large multinational research-based pharmaceutical and biotech companies as well as in the generics industry.
5. Discover strategies to source how to make biosimilars a future reliable source
6. Join and network with 90+ attendees at the conference, from the biosimilar industry over the two-day conference and pre-conference workshops
7. Learn about the trends and questions you may have around biosimilars market access policies in the EU
8. Join the two focused pre-conference workshops that will be taking place on Tuesday, 24th September 2019 at the Copthorne Tara Hotel, London on:
Workshop A: USA-FDA Interchangeability Guidelines, led by Michel Mikhail, International Expert in Regulatory Affairs, Global Expert in Biosimilars
Workshop B: Advancing Biosimilars Development and Uptake in MENA & GCC Region, led by Rodeina Challand, General Manager, Challand Biosimilar Consulting
9. Network with the biosimilars experts over 5+ hours of ample networking time over the two-day conference
10. A saving of £499 is available for registrations places by 30th July. Registrations can be made online at www.biosimilars-
The updated brochure with the full speaker line-up is now available to download at www.biosimilars-
For sponsorship or exhibitor enquiries, please contact Alia Malick on +44 (0)20 7827 6168 or amalick@smi-
For media enquiries, contact Simi Sapal on +44 (0) 20 7827 6000 or email email@example.com