Marshall Barnes Returns As Guest On Lorien Fenton's Radio Show With Startling New Topics
R&D engineer Marshall Barnes will return to be Lorien Fenton's guest to dish about how the Washington Post's hunt for more dirt on acting US Attorney General Matt Whittaker, brought them to him, his latest physics research & much, much more.
Marshall Barnes in what is likely to be a stunning discussion as Marshall reveals what he knows about plans of the Washington Post to get more dirt on acting U.S. Attorney General Matt Whittaker, as well as new developments in the war between he and University Connecticut professor Ronald Mallett, who was involved with the same firm, World Patent Marketing along with Whittaker.
"I was contacted by a reporter from the Washington Post but I actually talked with two different reporters at two different times. I'll reveal all because people need to realize how the press really works and it's not the way they think it does."
Marshall will also reveal more about the role that the Miami New Times played in the reporting and the scandalous cover-up that reporter Brittany Shammas engaged in while reporting on World Patent Marketing.
Also in the mix will be startling revelations about time travel research and how close it has come to being launched for real.
Marshall has released this line-up of topics for the show:
1. From CURRENT NEWS: The Washington Post has been on a witch hunt after Matt Whittaker, appointed acting AG for the U.S. by President Donald Trump and they CONTACTED ME because of his ties to World Patent Marketing and Ronald Mallett. I can tell all!
2. This month Ronald Mallett's career goes down a black hole as my new book - the first in a series of THREE should be out January 18th. He's already lost all of his major support except from his university. Guess what's NEXT?
3. I've completed my time travel research (I've proven parallel universes are real conclusively ) and we're now ready to begin the experiments on the various ways that can be used to go, based on the solution that has been identified (see. https://www.higgypop.com/
4. I'm preparing to begin pursuing contacts in Silicon Valley in order to team-up with those 2 Silicon Valley billionaires that want to leave what they believe is a simulated universe. (see https://futurism.media/
5. Last but NOT LEAST - NBC's Timeless has been canceled for good JUST AS I PREDICTED. My last prediction on the ratings for their 2 hour movie was right on target - they didn't beat their highest ratings so far, meaning there is just no huge ratings support for that show, no matter what and it's all because of the way the show writers treat time travel stupidly! (see https://www.prlog.org/
The interview will be held today, Monday night, December 7 at 5 PM PST, 8 PM EST on The Fenton Perspective which can be heard on the Revolution Radio radio network, by going to http://www.freedomslips.com, clicking on "Tune In" to the top left of the page and then selecting, "Studio A".