Google account recovery steps for Android
On your Android phone or tablet, open your device's Settings app Google Google Account.
• Go to settings in the Android device and then in it go to Google in which you will have to go to Google account and that too few people would have two or three Google accounts. So choice the Account which you want to change the password.
• The next step to do is to tap on the Security button.
• Now, to find it's your account you would be asked how to verify it is you then you must choice Recovery phone as you are doing it in mobile.
• Here, you shall I make three works that are to change the recovery number or to add one or to edit them.
• Then you can get the recovery code using which you can change the password.
• You can also do this simply if you have the existing mobile number linked with your Google Account.
• Go simply to Google sign-in helper and then you can go to forget the password and then get a recovery code through recovery mail or recovery phone.
• Fill it up manually and then you will be taken to the account where you will have to enter the password twice and then change the password.
Finally, your password would be changed, the other devices which have logged in using your account will ask security to you when they try to log in every time. Until and unless you don't tap on your mobile it is you , they can't log in.
View website : https://www.assistotalk.com/