Award-Winning Author Launches "30 Day Creating a Cookbook Contest"
Cookbook Author Amy Riolo Inspires Budding Authors to Achieve their Writing Resolutions in 2019
By: Amy Riolo, LLC
Riolo's latest release Creating a Cookbook: How to Write, Publish, and Promote Your Culinary Philosophy demystifies the book and cookbook creation process for both new and accomplished authors. Whether you want to preserve family recipes for your own use or create a best-selling cookbook or other book, Creating a Cookbook will be a valued guide in the process. This volume includes all of the tips, strategies, and techniques needed to set yourself up for success.
The "30 Day Creating a Cookbook Contest" will be an online, supportive group where participants can go for motivation, encouragement, and writing ideas.
Amy will offer daily tips, including:
· How to write and compile recipes
· Finding your niche in food writing
· Build an author platform
· Write and submitting a proposal
· The differences between self-publishing and traditional publishing
· The best ways to promote your cookbook
· Expert advice on agents, contracts, and copyrights
In addition to achieving your writing goals and publishing and promoting inspiration, participants can win weekly prizes including:
· An autographed copy of Creating a Cookbook: How to Write, Publish, and Promote Your Culinary Philosophy
· A complimentary personal coaching session with Amy Riolo (via Skype)
· Two of Amy Riolo's other books.
Participation in Amy's "30 Day Creating a Cookbook Contest" is free and open to the public – to sign up, visit: https://www.facebook.com/