Korenix Launches New Industrial PoE Switch for Surveillance in ITS
Korenix is glad to announce its new industrial 8FE + 2G combo DC booster switch JetNet 5810G. the Din-Rail type managed switch is designed with 8 10/100 TX ports and 2 Gigabit RJ-45/ SFP ports.
By: Korenix Technology
The booster switch supports one alarm relay to indicate fault conditions when any link or power failure happens. It can quickly handle the emergency and can shorten the failover time. Moreover, the 5810G is equipped with built-in power booster, it allows users to use 24 voltage DC power supply for it.
The JetNet 5810G is designed in compact size that can be easily applied in cabinets. With IEC 61000-6-2 / 61000-6-4 Heavy Industrial EMC design, including robust enclosure and -40~75°C wide operating temperature range, JetNet 5810G ensures high performance under traffic control systems and other Network applications.
Why Korenix JetNet 5810G?
· 8 10/100 Base TX ports and 2 Gigabit RJ-45/ SFP combo ports
· SFP ports support 100/1000 Mbps with Digital Diagnostic Monitoring (DDM)
· IEEE 802.3af 15.4W / IEEE 802.3at 30W High Power PoE
· Total PoE Budget 240W @ 75oC ambient temperature
· Advanced management by LACP/VLAN/GVRP/
· Advanced Security system by Port Security, Access IP list, SSH, HTTPS Login, IEEE 802.1x/ Radius Server authentication
· Event Notification through E-mail, SNMP trap and SysLog
· IEEE 802.1AB LLDP and optional Korenix NMS software for autotopology and group management
· Cisco-Like CLI, Web, SNMP/RMON for network management
· Multiple event relay output for enhanced device alarm control
· Hi-Pot Isolation Protection for ports and power
· Dual DC Power input DC 24V (10-60V)
· Industrial harsh environment design, -40~75oC wide operating temperature
Korenix Technology, a Beijer Electronics Group Company, is devoted to designing and manufacturing high-quality Industrial Ethernet and Wireless Products to ensure high quality and reliability of industrial networks.
Facebook: h (https://www.facebook.com/
Watch the video to know more about JetNet5810G and its application case in the tunnel surveillance system: