Record Number of Pet Businesses Join American Pet Professionals in 2018!
American Pet Professionals Announces New Members from across the industry!
By: American Pet Professionals
"Our organization has grown tremendously this year, with so many new types and categories of members in the pet industry from all around the country. I absolutely love seeing what our members have created as a business and animal educational organizations alike. I am thrilled to announce our new members and encourage everyone to visit their websites on our Membership Directory and learn more about what they do," said Nancy Hassel, President and founder of American Pet Professionals. "I am excited to welcome each new member, help them with their business goals, referrals, connections, questions and look forward to working with them in 2019!"
APP is honored to have the following new members:
· Jason Hanny of the Pet Connect App based in Arlington, VA and is VIP member.
· Siva Marimuthu of RV PetSafety based in Palo Alto, CA and are VIP Members.
· Casey Isaacson of DigDates is the Dog Person's Dating app based in New York, NY and New Orleans, LA.
· William Loopesko of PuppTech based in Denver, Colorado.
· Lars Rissman of the Groomit App based in New York, NY.
· Lowell Kaufman of Well Informed Pet app based in New York, NY.
· Gay Jensen, Owner of Golden Wellness Dogs based in Manchester Center, Vermont.
· Immacula Pierre, CEO of Iconic Paws based in Woodbridge, VA.
· Jim Umlauf and Brian Devening of 4KNines based in Oklahoma, OK.
· Zsolt Sapy, COOof Smoke Alarm Monitoring based in NY.
· Zel Crampton the CEO and founder of Diggs based in Brooklyn, NY.
· Gretchen Mannix of South Fork Pets based in Westhampton, NY.
· Shane Whelan of Pet Containment Systems and PetFenceology based in Milford, MI.
· Sherri Davis, CPO of Amuse Pooch based in New York, NY.
· Michael Caruso of Raptor Shield based in River Grove, IL.
· Stella Kim Founder and CFO of MixLabRX based in New York, NY.
· Corey Abramowitz, Founder of BarkYours based in New York, NY.
· Marshall Morris COO of iHeartDogs based in Anaheim, California.
· Lauren Collier of Lauren's Crazy Pet Show based in Shelton, CT.
· Arden Moore of Pet First Aid for You a Pet Health and Safety based in Houston, Texas.
· Anastasia Kvyatkovskaya Founder of DogHauz based in New York, NY.
· Lindsey Campbell, Co-Founder and VP of TEEF! Daily Dog Dental Care based in Minneapolis, MN.
· Kaila Piepkowof Dox Design based in Grand Rapids, MI.
· Liz Freitag Owner of Peninsula Pups Doggie Daycare based in Erie, PA.
· Heather Curatolo of Paws on Pine a five star rated dog walking, pet sitting and concierge servicing lower Manhattan, NY.
· Florence Dixon Owner of In Home Pet Services of Westhampton Beach based in Westhampton Beach, NY.
· Leslie Kennedy, Director of Barking Beauty Pageant based in Westhampton Beach, NY.
· Sonali Nigam of PetMinded Co., based in New York, NY.
· Beth Miller, Founder & CEO and Tom Everhart, CPO of WagTown based in Centerville, Ohio.
· Steven Cron and Loren Shuman of Benchmark Payment Networks based in Cold Spring Harbor, NY.
· Jeri Ann Cook, Founder of Sunstone Bookkeeping based in Stratford, CT.
· Sass Levine, Founder and Executive Director of DogAbility Center based in Syosset, NY.
In 2018 American Pet Professionals offered many new membership benefits to their members including free live learning events monthly in their private Facebook group page; accessible downloadable content; hosted events in various locations in the country; and provided information regularly for pet professionals at every level to help their businesses, animal rescues or non-profit organizations. "In 2019 we have even more new membership benefits to be added, which we cannot wait to announce in the New Year," said Nancy Hassel.
Membership dues are increasing in 2019, so anyone interested in joining and becoming a member should do so before January 1, 2019. Membership benefits can be seen here (https://www.americanpetprofessionals.com/
For more information about American Pet Professionals or to become a Member, go to www.AmericanPetProfessionals.com. To contact Nancy Hassel, call (631) 446-1105 or email at Nancy@AmericanPetProfessionals.com.
About American Pet Professionals:
American Pet Professionals, (APP), is a multiple award winning National Business Networking, Educational and Multimedia Organization for the Pet Industry. Educating, Uniting, Referring, Connecting and Helping all Pet Professionals since 2009! The organization offers in-person networking events nationwide with expert speakers offering their expertise on many different topics to help individuals and businesses grow, work together and unite the pet industry. Hosting over 100 in-person networking and educational events for pet professionals since it's inception. In addition to in-person networking events, American Pet Professionals also hosts online courses, webinars for it's members; Facebook LIVE video series highlighting APP member pet professionals;