Celebrate The Four Seasons At Grand Hotel Du Lac
Winter, spring, summer or fall, Grand Hôtel du Lac celebrates them all
· Snuggle into an elegantly-appointed guest room or suite with premium bedding, complimentary bathrobes and slippers and a unique pillow.
· Visit a nearby winery or two.
· Note the season's changes from the Plein Ciel glass lift, offering views of Lake Geneva, the Jorat Forest and the Rhône Valley, or from the Rochers de Naye scenic railway.
· Bicycle and hike through the surrounding region.
· Indulge in the Dr. Burgener Switzerland Care & Spa with its Turkish bath, sauna, fitness, and an array of body treatments and massage featuring all-natural Dr. Burgener products.
· Book a private tour of Grand Hôtel du Lac's private wine cellar curated by expert sommelier Sébastien Chanson.
· Enjoy views of nature's Winter Wonderland and the snow-topped French Alps.
· Be active with downhill and cross-country skiing, and snowboarding.
· Hold the perfect wedding in Grand Hôtel du Lac's fairy-tale surroundings.
· Dine at Le Marina Garden Lounge—the hotel's newest dining venue.
· Stroll the gardens as they begin to unfold.
· Sample silky-smooth milk chocolate at the Alimentarium inside the original Nestlé factory; at "Nest," the Henri Nestlé museum; or in the town of Vevey at Läderach Chocolatier Suisse.
· Make a splash in the casual pool area The Lime Pool Club to enjoy a poolside menu of light fare and sandwiches, along with sweets and ice cream, and a large variety of coffees and teas, juices, wines, champagnes and cocktails.
· Dine al fresco at La Véranda's terrace seating overlooking spectacular views of the gardens, harbor, Lake Geneva and the Alps. Indoor dining available as well.
· Visit nearby historic attractions including Chaplin's World, the medieval fortress Chillon Castle, the Swiss heritage site Châtelard Castle, and the Olympic museum.
· Engage in outdoor activities including golf and sailing on the beautiful Lake Geneva.
Any Time of Year
· Experience gourmet dining at Les Saisons, led by Michelin-starred Executive Chef Thomas Neeser.
· Look for special offers and holiday packages.
Enjoy world-class luxury—no matter what the season.
About the Grand Hôtel du Lac
Grand Hôtel du Lac is a five-star luxury hotel located in Vevey, Switzerland along the northern shores of Lake Geneva. Featuring exceptional views of the majestic French and Swiss Alps and the harbor of Vevey, this charming hotel offers 50 guest rooms and suites; the Dr. Burgener Switzerland Care & Spa; two restaurants:
In operation since 1868, Grand Hôtel du Lac celebrates its 150th anniversary in 2018. Following an extensive two-year modernization and redesign, the Grand Hôtel du Lac relaunched in January 2007 and within the next year, entered the prestigious affiliation of "Relais & Chateaux." In 2008, it earned its five-star rating and joined the grouping of "Swiss Deluxe Hotels." A TripAdvisor Traveler Award Winner (2014), it was also the inspiration for Anita Brookner's Booker Prize-winning novel, "Hotel Du Lac." Learn more about the Grand Hôtel du Lac or make reservations at www.ghdl.ch.
Carlyle Fairfax Smith