Cape Coral Community Foundation announces 2019 Power Players Professional Advisor Award winners
By: CONRIC PR & Marketing
Each of the distinguished Power Players strive to conduct business with integrity and make a substantial impact in the community. The following advisors have an established track record in their respective fields and have dedicated their time, talent and treasure to philanthropic endeavors to enrich Southwest Florida:
· Accountant - Joni Norton, Markham Norton Mosteller Wright & Company, P.A.
· Attorney - Kevin Kyle, Green Schoenfeld & Kyle LLP
· Bank Executive - William Lange, Regions Private Wealth Management
· Estate Planner - Joan Henry, Lusk, Drasites, & Tolisano P.A.
· Financial Advisor - John Bobb, FineMark National Bank & Trust
· Insurance Broker - Brian Chapman, Chapman Insurance Group
· Real Estate Broker - Don Koogler, Koogler Homes
The event presents a golden opportunity for attendees to discuss the power of combining philanthropy and wealth management.
Limited seating is available for the event. Tickets cost $40. Sponsorships begin at $500 and include tickets to the event plus a variety of promotional opportunities. For tickets and more information, visit capecoralcf.org/