New revolutionary CBG Product announced
CBG is here to stay! (Huntington's Decease, Glaucoma, Osteopenia, Depression, and Anxieties.)
By: The Real CBD
Positive Customer Impact
Think of CBG as the mother of all cannabinoids. It's much less abundant in cannabis than popular THC and CBD but acts like a "stem cell", from which CBD and THC are formed. The medical benefits of CBG are still being researched, however, there is an impressive list of potential benefits from pre-clinical trials, which is getting scientists, cannabinoid enthusiasts alike excited. CBG 800mg/CBD 600mg. has left us with gratifying feedback, from soldiers suffering PTSD, to general youth suffering from social anxiety and depressions. Previous mention issues are much severe than we initially were aware of. Social media might play a big role in this worrying development, alienating the youth from social interactions in person.
Why CBG (Cannabigerol)
CBG 800mg/CBD 600mg is the fastest growing product in our range as the interest is very high and it speaks for itself. The combination of these two, potent non-intoxicating cannabinoids creates a holistic effect acting to both bind to our cannabinoid receptors and stimulate the production of our own endocannabinoids to balance mind and body.CBG 800mg/CBD 600mg information is available at: www.TheRealCBD.com
CBG is here to stay!
The Real CBD announces revolutionary new CBG Product. For more information, press only:
+44 330 808 0710
For more information on CBG 800mg/CBD 600mg: https://www.therealcbd.com/
The latest research on health benefits
• It's well documented that THC can help people suffering from depression and anxiety. CBG has been found to have similar effects but without the high that THC is famous for. A 2016 report suggests that non-intoxicating cannabinoids like CBG may be alternatives for treating anxiety and depression.
• In mice, CBG was found to be effective in decreasing the inflammation similar to that experienced by humans with inflammatory bowel disease.
• In a 2015 study, CBG was shown to protect neurons in mice with Huntington's disease, showing promise for protecting nerve cell degeneration in the brain.
• Now, this is a biggie, CBG has some exciting prospects as a cancer fighter, specifically, it had the ability to block receptors to inhibit the growth of colorectal cancer cells in mice, thus slowing colon cancer growth.
• CBG tested best at inhibiting muscle contractions, in a study that looked at the effects of five different cannabinoids on bladder contractions, so it may be a tool for preventing bladder disorders.
• In a 1990 study, treatment with THC and CBG increased aqueous flow up to three-fold in animal models of glaucoma. This shows promise for helping reduce pressure inside the oculus in cases of glaucoma for human patients
CBG…how does it work?
• CBG has been shown to inhibit the uptake of GABA, a chemical in the brain that regulates the activity of neurons which links to its neuroprotective qualities shown in mice with Huntington's
• It's been shown to block serotonin receptors, linked to its potential to play a key role in treating anxiety and depression
• It can also act on the central nervous system without causing a high
The Real CBD
+44 330 808 0710