Jesse Lewis Choose Love At Home Program Launches
Providing Proactive Solutions for Mass Shootings Amidst the 6th Anniversary of the Sandy Hook Schooting
Creating a more peaceful world starts in the home. Your family can learn how to choose love through our Choose Love At Home program which is based on the success of our Choose Love Enrichment Program™, a no cost K-Grade 12 social and emotional learning program.
Jesse Lewis, a victim of the Sandy Hook school shooting, left behind a message written on the household chalkboard, "Nurturing, Healing, Love". This became the inspiration for his mother, Scarlett Lewis, to create the Jesse Lewis Choose Love Movement and this simple yet profound formula for choosing love:
Courage + Forgiveness + Gratitude + Compassion-in-
When we understand how powerful these principles are, we will create a safer, more connected world. The Choose Love At Home video series introduces the neuroscience and character values behind the Choose Love Formula so you can model them for your children and community members.
By using the Choose Love At Home program, you will learn:
· How to be empowered to have the courage to do the right thing... even if it's hard;
· How to have an attitude of gratitude no matter the circumstance;
· How to handle challenging emotions and forgive yourself and others;
· How to choose to act with love and compassion;
• Ideas for incorporating the Choose Love Formula into everyday life through discussion topics, action calendars and other resources for groups or families to further explore the lessons.
"Even though we can't always control what happens to us, we CAN choose how we respond. We can ALL learn how to respond with love," said Scarlet Lewis, Chief Movement Officer, Jesse Lewis Choose Love Movement. "The Jesse Lewis Choose Love Movement is a way for everyone to come together to be part of the solution! Together we can create a safer, more peaceful and loving world."
Learn more at https://www.jesselewischooselove.org or https://www.jesselewischooselove.org/